Chapter Twleve

This chapter is set the night before Magic Bullet.

"So, you're saying that little wrist band on your arm turns I to a full shot of armor?" Scott asked staring at the silver band shaking his head confused.

"I used to have a watch that turned into a shield," Percy informed him shrugging, "But it kinda broke and I like fighting without one anyways."

"Perks of being a demigod?" Stiles asked as he fiddled with Percy's pen, "I'm so confused on how this thing can turn into a sword."

"Over a wristband turning into a suit of armor that hides his voice?" Scott asked before smiling, "Wait... this means."

"The hunters won't find out who I am," Percy stated smiling. Stiles and Scott looked over towards one another before small smiled appeared on there faces.

"So you're like a super hero?" Stiles exclaimed giddily, "You're like Batman!"
"I'm not Batman Stiles," Percy scoffed, "What this means is that I can be Percy with you all but get inside of Argents head using my suit."
"How are you going to do that?" Stiles asked.

Percy sighed as he walked over towards his desk and opened the drawer. He had called Scott and Stiles over to his place to tell them the truth, the whole truth. He reached towards the piece of paper that had the scribbled names of the five demigods that dwelled in Beacon Hills before stopping, sighing he turned back towards his friends, ran his hair through his hair and took a deep breath.

"There's some things you need to know, both of you," Percy informed them, "About why I'm here."

"And why a seventeen year old kid is living in an apartment alone?" Stiles suggested.
"The apartment, the money, my car," Percy sighed out, "None of its mine. It belongs to two camps called camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood. It's a place for demigods to lay low when they're out on quest. A place they can feel safe. See there are different types of monsters. Those who are from Greek and Roman Orgin, and those who are from the supernatural like Scott and Derek."
Scott and Stiles stared at Percy both of them equally confused. Percy mentally debated on what to tell them, how much these two teenagers could handle. However he couldn't be Derek, he couldn't leave doubt in their minds that he was on their side and he had to make sure that they truly knew what was going on.

"Wait?" Stiles asked, "How many demigods are there?"
"There used to be hundreds, possibly thousands," Percy said lightly, "Now there's only a handful.... actually well, there's only three known experienced demigods left. Myself, and my two cousins who are sons of Hades and Zeus."

"What happened?" Scott asked confused, "Why are there only three instead of hundreds?"
"Because of werewolves like the alpha that bit you Scott," Percy informed him, "Several packs invaded the camps, turning campers and killing them. But since they weren't from Greek or Roman origin... they killed all of the demigods."

"So you're here in Beacon Hills to lay low? And happened to stumble across a werewolf like the one that killed your friends?" Stiles asked.
"Not exactly," Percy sighed out, "I'm here because Beacon Hills is a safe zone. One of the few places across America where monsters that I usually fight don't dwell."

"So where are your cousins?" Scott asked, "Shouldn't they be here as well?"
Percy shrugged helplessly before explaining, "Nico was here a few days ago. Hence my day long absence. Nicos tracking down the lead pack that invaded camp half blood, and Jason's M.I.A. My job however, is bigger then tracking down a few Alphas. My job is to rebuild camp half-blood, and well help the demigods in this town survive."

"Woah woah woah," Stiles exclaimed, "I thought you said they were all dead."
"No I said all but three of the experienced ones," Percy corrected, "Ones who have fought before ones who knew that they were demigods and could control their power. Can I please finish talking with our all the questions?"