~ The first sign of trouble~

*Whispers "Hello"

It's me again! I hope you guys are having a wonderful day! For those who are in winter, I have no idea how you guys cope because I am freezing with four lays and double layered jeans. I still shiver no matter what. You guys are champions!!!

Quote of the day!

'You can be the juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be someone who hates peaches'

- Dita Von Teese

KEITH

You sat with Ms Jones in her apartment complex on the opposite side of the table. It had been a while since you last visited her and you missed her bright and open character. Keith was great but such an emo.

"How are you two going?" Ms Jones asked.

"It seems pretty well but I don't know how things are going to turn out in a year or more than that" You admitted.

"You're overthinking things and thinking it unemotionally," Ms Jones said.

"Ami I?" You asked.

"You're forgetting that it is all right to fall in love and stay in love," Ms Jones said. "I think you either had a weird childhood or never had one at all" Ms Jones said. You shifted in your seat and looked away from her.

"Ho ho, I hit something, did I? Was it a casket or a safe?" She asked.

"I really don't' want to talk about it," You said.

"Or maybe a casket with a safe inside?" Ms Jones pressed.

"Ms Jones!" You exclaimed. Ms Jones lifted her hands in surrender. "I won't push you to your limits but I think any problem should be resolved one way or another otherwise you're going to have to solve your problem with Keith, alone," she said. "Mark my words (y/n), unless you trust each other and love him with all your heart, you won't want his problems on your back and your problems on his back. I don't think any relationship not strong enough should have anything like that involved" She said.

You nodded and took a sip of her tea. "What is this? It's really nice and unusual" You said.

"That would be Solomon Seal tea, it's been my granddaughter's favourite and I can see why she likes it so much. It has a very oriental taste" Ms Jones replied.

"Your granddaughter is oriental?" You asked.

"My son got married to a Korean girl. A lovely one she is but a little crazy" She laughed.

"How crazy?" You asked.

"Well, she's just as nerdy as he was. They had a great friendship that led to something great. I was a little suspicious of him having a best friend that was a girl. Heh heh, I was right. He liked her and turns out that she liked him back. From there on is a normal couple's story. You should meet them when you have the chance. They're a wonderful couple if you ever want to have some advice when I'm..."

"When you're what?" You asked timidly. Ms Jones smiled.

"Nothing," She answered. "Anyway! I heard there was a brawl near the stairway" Ms Jones said. "Something about a cardboard opener?" She added. You winced and covered your face.