Drama with Drama

I looked out into the balcony. I'm heartbroken. I didn't know how to heal from that.

Eragon has been calling, texting, emailing me non stop but, I didn't want to see or hear anything of him.

"Honey I just ordered Chinese food and Pizza." Says Drama laying down on my bed.

All my other firends went to go get my things from Eragon's condo. I've been thinking about leaving the country for a week to clear my mind and create as much distance between Eragon and I.

"Do you think Adamaris and Eragon are together at this moment?" I asked Drama. My voice was still raspy.

He sighed.

"No I don't think they are. Even though I dislike him this moment. Whenever you arrived at your home welcoming party. Adamaris arrived looking angry at Eragon. They were arguing about something." He says. "I think you need to talk to him and ask him what happened."

Tears started to form in my eyes. I'm so tired.

"Wake me up when the food gets here." I muttered as I fell asleep on my bed.

I woke up with he smell of Pizza. It yawned. I saw my pizza on my bed. Drama was eating Chinese food food.

"Finally you woke up." Says Drama. I nodded as i ate my Pizza.

"I have a question for you." He says. I looked at him confused.

"What." I said with a mouth fool of Pizza.

"Was the sex good with Eragon?"

I almost choked. That didn't stop from my whole face turning red.

"Umm yes he was a fantastic lover." I say eating my pizza. He nods.

"I think you might be dickmatized." He says eating his food. He is a really good lover I'll give him that. I'm would not be surprised that a lot of women would want him in their bed not that they don't want that now.

It was quiet for a moment.

"I'm leaving in two days. I think." I say.

"What! Where?" Ask Drama clearing surprised.

"I'm going to my parents house in Paris or London. I haven't decided yet but I'm only leaving for a week. I thinks it's for the best to get away from all the Drama."

"Don't leave just yet." He says. "How about we go out to take your mind off of things. Like drinking."

I honestly lost my intentions to do anything. I didn't want to drink at all I just wanted to think about where my life would take me. Would I fall in love again? Will Eragon and I ever get back? How should I beat up Adamaris for being an asshole?

And honestly I haven't have no clue. I'm clueless like the movie.

"I know this unknown little country bar we can go to. I'll tell the girls to meet us there." He says texting them. "Get ready."

With that he walks out my room. I found my mom jeans and a plain black shirt with some sneaker. I brushed my hair out letting it lose. I didn't bother putting on any make-up.

My eyes were still puffy and nose looked red from all the crying. I look like I'm sick. I'm love sick.

We sat in the bar. I had a water in my hand while Drama was taking all the shots. He was really drunk.

There was barely anybody at the small bar.

"Keep the drinks coming!" Yells out Drama. He hugs me. "Jupiter do you know that im heartbroken that you are heartbroken so quit being heartbroken."

"If only it was that easy." I say drinking my water.

"Hey Jupiter." I hear Selena, jasmine, and Tiffani coming in with one of Eragon's firends. Xander the one that both Eragon and i pranked.

Selena looked at Xander giving him a dreamy look. He is a really hot guy but not as good as Eragon.

"Hello Juptier." He says. "You seem to have my firends in a heartbroken state."

I glared at him. Why should he be heartbroken. I'm giving him what he wanted.

"How is it here fault asshole." Slurrs Drama looking Xander. "Your firend doesn't know how to be a nice person."

Danny walked in With Eragon next to him.

"What's he doing here?" I asked both of us looking into eachothers eyes.

"I think you need to hear him out and then make your decision if you want to stay with him or not." Says Selena.

I instantly grab my keys and purse.

"I'm most deffinately not doing this right now." I say. My wound is still fresh and why are they doing this.

"Jupiter." He calls after me. As I walk out the bar. I reach my car. He arm and turns me around. "Princess please come back. We have to talk."

Tear fall down my face.

"I giving you what you wanted. I'm leaving you alone. What more do you want from me. You go make your life. I'm letting you be with Adamaris."

"I don't want to be with her." He says in all seriousness.

I rolled my eyes.

"Really now you don't want to be with her? After I leave and give you the divorce... now you don't want to be with her." I say all sarcastically trying to open my car.

"I was confused on who or what I wanted." He says with a pleading voice.

"Well that sounds like a personal problem." I say. "Now it's me that doesn't want you. So leave me alone stop calling me and stop texting me. I'm done with your bs."

"Princess please come back." He says.

"My name's Jupiter." I say closing the door. And driving away from him.

Once I got home i saw all my thing placed where they belong. In my vanity mirror was a notebook with a note.

Hey Jupiter we stole his notebook as a revenge parting on our behalf. Maybe you can roast him it something. But your welcome.
- love,
Tiffani,Selena, Danny
Jasmine:)

I shook my head and giggle. As put his notebook away. I don't really want to deal with him or that.

I got on laptop booked a plane ticket.

Next stop... Paris.
------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dash