He Sees her

"Can I take her away for a minute?" Says Eragon giving my friends and charming smile. They all gushed.

"Okay." Says Danny. He winks at Eragon and I.

We walked away.

"What is it?" I asked as we walked away from my firends.

"I have something to-" He instantly stopped what he was going to say. When Adamaris and her husband walked towards us.

They ways he looked at her. She was his world. He looked at her and she was all that was there. My heart was cracking. The way she took his breathe away.

I looked down at my dress. I should have dressed up more beautiful. I wanted to cry. I wasn't as beautiful. My hope slowly started to deflate. Adamaris gave Eragon a hurt look. I can tell she still loved him.

They still love eachother. And here I stand giving him my heart with no questions asked.

"Adamaris." He whispered. I looked at my firends. They glared at Adamaris and Eragon. Danny and Selena made punching signals at me.  Dastan smiled at me.

"Hello Juptier." He says.  I quickly cover up my pain.

"Hello." I say shaking his hand. I looked at Eragon who was enthralled by the beauty that was Adamaris.

"Congratulations on your wedding Eragon and Jupiter." Says Dastan.

Adamaris looked down at me. Since i was tiny compared to Eragon, Dastan, and Adamaris. They were tall people. Even in heels I didnt reach Eragon's shoulders.

I glared at her.

"Congratulations Jupiter." She says with a sadness to her voice.

It got quiet because I wanted to be petty and pretend I didn't hear her. I needed to breathe because I  wanted to calm down.

"Jupiter?" Eragon says my name. I decided to ignore because I was deciding whether or not I really wanted kids.

I smiled at Dastan.

"If you'll excuse me." I say to him. Quickly walking away. Trying really hard not show my anger.

I walked outside in the patio. Why is she always better than. Is it because she is ferice and defiant. While I'm kind and not that much of fighter in the way that she is.

I'm always the second best.

I walked in the flower garden that my mother in law had.

Please don't cry Juptier suck it up. Everything is going to be fine. I will win his love. One day he will look at me the same way he looks at her. I must have hope that he will love me.

"Are you mad Jupiter." I hear Eragon voice behind me. I guess I was so mad I didn't hear him. I instantly tried to cover up.

"No I'm not mad." I smiled tightly at him.

I was failing miserably. I look him them look around trying to hold myself together. Playing my my fingers. He kept looking and me. He smirked as he stepped closer.

"Are you sure?"

No you imbecile.

"Yeah... we I have to go." I say Turning around. Which took me by surprise when he grabbed my arm and kissed me. Hard. I tippy toed.

"I'm marrying you." He says.

I nodded. This is another reason I love flowers. Instantly my anger went aways replace with calming love that I had for him.

"As I was telling you. I wanted to give you a book." He says.

"What book?"

"Its a poetry book called milk and honey. I saw it and thought of you." He says pulling the black book from his jacket and handing it to me. I opened it and it had a Starbucks gift card in it.