honeymoon

"Alright Jupiter both Jasmine and I pack all the clothes and personal things that you will need on a honeymoon vacation." Says Danny two suit cases and bag.

I got changed out of my second dress to a cute jean skirt, black collared shirt with no sleeves, and converse. My hair was still wavy due to my wedding hair style. I took my make up off. My skin felt fresh.

I struggled with my luggage. Eragon was texting on his phone. He looks at me and rolls his eyes. He grabbed my suit cases and bag and puts it all in the trunk of the car.

The limo driver took us to the airport where they had a private plane waiting for us. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Due to my virgin status. The thought that I going to lose it to the man of my dream is insane.

As get on the plane. I danced my way to the entrance of the jet.

"Little Jupiter here we come!" I yell posing and then walking inside. I sat down next to Eragon.

The two flight attendants smiled at me but the white brunette one gave Eragon a flirty smile.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Miller. My name Lena. Hope you two enjoy the flight. Would you like anything to drink." Says The really beautiful lady with ebony skin and beautiful blue eyes. She was the nice one.

"Is there anything you would want Mr.Miller?" Says the brunette.

"Martini." He says looking at his phone.

I smiled at Lena.

"Yeah I'll have some raspberry lemonade." I say.

"On it." She says walking away. I yawned a little.

"You know there a room in the back with a bed." He says. I blushed. Room and bed equals consummation.

He smirked.

"We are not doing that here." He says.

"Oh."I say. Once we got all settled in correctly. The plane took off. It was so beautiful seeing the way the city lit up. While being up in the air. I didn't notice that I was failing asleep until I felt Eragon pick me up and place me on the bed. It was soft and comfy.

I was expecting him to lay next me but, I heard the door close. I was to tired to even get up from my sleep.

"Jupiter look at that." Says Eragon pointing at the little baby girl crawling towards us. She was smiling with two little little front teeth. She look like a mini me.

"She's crawling." I say without noticing the tears falling from my eyes.

Eragon goes and picks up the baby.

"Daddy's little girl." He says throwing her in the air.

Daddy?

"Looking exactly like you mommy. He says. Eragon looks at me with loving eyes. He puts the baby down to continue crawling around. Eragon walks over to me and wraps his strong arms around me.

"Princess have you decided to give me another child." He says.

"What?" I asked clearly confused."you want kids with me?"

He chuckles. "Even though you are not the smartest of females out there. Yes I only want to have kids with you and only you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yes I'll give you how many more babies you want. Darn lets have a whole colony." I say.

"There the spirit." He says kissing my neck. "Now why don't you do me a favor and wake up."