staying in

Its been a week that we have been staying at the island that my husband named after me. Little Jupiter. We have been exploring, swimming, playing around. I got sunburned. And most of all we have been having a lot of fun in the bedroom. I never knew sex could be so good no wonder my firends have it all the time.

But this day we had to stay in because it started to rain. According to Eragon it never rains but now it did. We stayed in gambling with playing poker.

"Shit I can't believe I'm about to loser thrity thousand to you." Says Eragon Angrily.

I smirked as I put the finally card down and won. He throws his card to the ground.

"You little vixen come here." Eragon pounces on me. I giggle as he tickles my side.

"Stop I promise of you stop I'll buy you some sour patch kids." I say laughing. He instantly stops. That's is favorite candy.

He grins at me.

"That sounds like a deal to me princess." He lays a kiss on my lips. We sat next to eachother watching the rain. Sweet quiet slience surrounded us.

"I'm having the time of my life being here with you." I say cuddling closer to him. He sighs.

"Im having a great time with you princess." He says softly as if saying it to himself more than me.

"I hope that during this marriage you really give me a chance." I say. He stays quiet. "Why did you break up with Adamaris?"

"Because of a misunderstanding." He says softly. He's broken. "Dastan always wanted Adamaris and she loved him only as a firend... I was jealous of how she smiled and was around him... we started to have a lot of trouble in our relationship... I was spending a lot of time at work to try and escape the problems that I had in my personal life. It wasn't until our anniversary that Adamaris caught me in a compromising situation. Where I was holding my secretary from the waist so that she wouldn't fall with her nine inch heels...Adarmaris thought i was cheating on her and instantly broke up with me while throwing everything that she does for me in my face. She then got with Dastan and I just didn't fight for her...i let her go. It wasn't until a few months ago her bestfirend sent her the camera footage of what happened and she regret the mistake that she made."

So that's want happened. I felt bad for him. Never let him explain his part. Yet I feel selfish. I happy this happen because if it didn't then I would have never been with him.

"Why didn't you fight for her." I asked.

He shrugged.

"I don't know." He says. "I ask myself that question a lot."

It was quiet. He's was sinking in this own thoughts. I put on romantic music. And put out my hand for him. He looked at me. I smiled at him.

"Why my lovely sir would you have a dance with me." I say.

"Why my dashing lady. Of course." He says getting up and pulling me close. He took the lead. Us being this close made sparks fly. I knew he felt it but the way he was pulling me closer. He made me turn and dip. Kiss all of a sudden he kissed me. I stop the kiss looking into his eyes. There was a softness to them looking at me. Almost as if the were looking into my own soul.

"Let me kiss you." He whispers. I nodded at him. As I wrapped my hand around his neck. The kiss felt real. He pick me up and took me to the bed room.
-----------------------

I woke up with his arms wrapped around me tightly. One of his arms covering my breast. I started to move.

"Stop moving. You are disturbing my sleep." He murmurs. Pulling me closer.