My Jupiter/ I miss him

"Jupiter!" I hear someone yell from my Balcony. I get up and look over. It was Eragon drunk.

"What are you doing." I say. Thank God mom and dad weren't home. My voice was raspy.

"I miss you. I've come to terms with myself." He slurrs. "I know I've been a dick but I'll change. You are so perfect. I took you for granted."

My heart beat jumped. Why now though?

"Bullshit!" I yelled as I walked back in my room. And layed down on my bed.

"Jupiter." He says. "Im not giving up on you and me."

I layed on my bed. I couldn't let him be outside drunk like a dog. What if he drives home drunk?

I groaned as I got up from bed and went to go downstairs and open the door the him. Where I found him wobbling.

"Jupiter! You are my wife!" He yells.

"What are you doing." I asked as I walked up to him. I put his arm around me as I walked him. "Come on you can stay in one of the guest till you sober up."

"You are a fucking goddess." He says.
I rolled my eyes. He always compared me to Adamaris so why is acting different now? We got to guest bedroom where a layed him on the bed. Where he pushed me down with him.

I quickly got up. He held in to my wrist.

"Don't leave princess." He murmurs. "I need you."

"Yeah okay well I got to go." I say pulling myself away. I reached the door.

"Will ever be back together?" He asked.

That made my eyes are to shine with tears.

"I don't think so. Marrying you was my biggest mistake." I say.

He got up in sitting position.

"I don't believe that and I know you don't believe that Jupiter. I know inside you still have me in your heart." He says in his deep low voice.

I shook my head.

"Good night Eragon." I say walking out of the room and into mine. Tommorow I have a plane to catch.

I woke up at the peak of sunrise. I quickly got all cleaned up to my plane ride to Paris. I had my two suitcases ready as I walked out the house.

I left Eragon a note telling him to leave as soon as possible. My parents had no idea that Eragon was sleeping at the house. My I'm pretty sure theu saw his car. So maybe they did know.

---------------------
Eragon pov

I woke up with a shity headache. I looked around. This was deffinately not my room. Then all the events from last night hit me like a bitch.

My heart ached from the things my Jupiter said.

Marrying me was a mistake. While I believe marrying her was a blessing in disguise. That my fucking dumbass didn't know how to fucking appreciate.

For this whole marriage I've been holding on to Adamaris but confused when Jupiter was around... Adamaris had nothing on her. Which made me fucking mad. One minute I think I'm still hung up on Adamaris and the next minute I can't stop think about the teasing vixen, Jupiter.

It was until that Faris wheel date that I finally came to terms with what i feeling.

Great fucking timing. My princess was reaching her breaking point with me.

I had no idea she saw with Adamaris having dinner. In my defense I was having a business meeting some CEOs. It wasn't until Adamris randomly popped up.

Adamaris smiled at me brightly. Which long ago made me ago crazy. Now it did nothing. Unlike Jupiter her smiled can stop the fucking world and make everyone worship her.

Makes me want to get on my knees and worship her.

"Hello Eragon." Adarmaris says sensually. Sitting down in front of me when all the CEOs left.

"Hey." I couldn't stop my voice from being cold.

"Where is Jupiter." She asks. I wanted to chuckle. As if she really gave a shit where my wife was.

I shrugged as continued eating. Not giving two shits. Shit maybe I shouldn't have ate. Jupiter's food has gotten fucking good. My princess didn't know how to cook at the beginning but I did try to eat it.

"Did you read my last text." She ask. She sounded hopeful. Ah there we go.

Like a month ago Adamaris would send me text asking me if I was in love with Jupiter, how could I marry her cousin if I was in a relationship with her, telling me that her and Dastan weren't together no more, how she wanted us to go back, or if i still loved her.

I never texted back. Because I don't cheat and I wasn't sure if texting is counted as cheating so I took the safe road.

"About?" I asked looking at my watch. Shit I had another meeting in half an hour. I hate being late to meetings.

"Do you still love me?" She asked.

Shit this is uncomfortable as fuck.

"Look Adamris we had a good time while we were together but I'm married now." I say showing her my wedding ring. "And to anwser your question no I'm not love with you. I feel like you need to stop texting me. Shits not right I'm a married man plus I'm married to your cousin."

Her eyes shined with tears.

"That's it!" She says. "After everything you give up on us."

I took a sip of my vodka.

"There is no us." I corrected. "That that stopped happening once you married Dastan because you thought I was cheating."

"You never fought to prove me wrong you never fought to me get me back. You never fought for me. Why!" She ask.

That's true I never did any of that. And I asked myself that a lot. But in all honesty why would i?

She gave up on me right away and quickly for married to the guy that I hated near her and maybe I also think fate had a lot to do with that. If i had fought for Adamaris... I wouldn't have married Jupiter. And thank God I married my Jupiter.

Jupiter is the only woman that I would fight for.

The love of my life.

------------------

Jupiter pov

I sat on the grass looking at the eiffel
Tower. It was beautiful. But being here also made me miss Eragon. Seeing all these couples here together.

But he doesn't care about me. He never has.

----------------------------
Got a little insight into Eragon.

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dash.