Gossip Girls

I sat by the counter of the Mexican bar drink a shot of tequila something that I don't do often but what gives. I was feeling depressed.

"Jupiter." I hear Drama calling my name. He comes in with my group of firends. Wearing the clothes from my engagement party.

I smiled sadly at them trying to hide the fact that I want to break down.

"Cheers." I say with a lump in my throat.

Selena, Tiffani, Jasmine, Danny and Drama gave me a look to drop the act. I huffed and started to cry.

"What wrong Jupiter?" Asked Selena seriously.

"Its just that I saw Eragon and Adamaris kissing." I said through my hiccups.

They all gasped in shock.

"What isn't she married?" Asked Tiffani.

"Those little sinners." Says Jasmine.

"Yes she is married." I said signaling to the bartender to give me a beer. "What could I expect. Eragon is still in love with her. He's confuses me a lot like one minute he's hot and the other cold towards me. But then this happens like you should have seen their kiss it was passionate and hungry. What hurts me the most is thay she asked him if when he's with me does he think of her and he totally ignored the question then he asked if he everytime she bangs her husband does she think of him." I say drinking the beer.

"Oh baby." Says Drama hugging me. "You know you need to stop letting him treat you like that. It will only lead to distruction."

I shrugged.

"What a greedy bitch. Like she has a fine ass husband and she trying to go for your soon to be husbands." Says Tiffani.

"I just going to avoid him until the wedding." I say.

"Amen to that sister." Says Danny. "Can we get a dozen shots here."

"I think that will be good for you. Ignoring him and not bothering him." Says Jasmine.

"Yeah Well cheers to that." I say.
---------------------

"Ooh ooh ooh ooh
She, she ain't real
She ain't gon be able to love you like I will
She is a stranger
You and I have history, or don't you remember?
Sure she's got it all, but baby is that really what you want?" Sang Tiffnai.

We danced and sang on top go the bar counter.

"Bless your soul, you've got your head in the clouds
She made a fool out of you and boy she's bringing you down
She made your heart melt, but you're cold to the core
Now rumour has it, she ain't got your love anymore." I sang.

"Yas bitch." I hear Danny clapping and both Tiffani and I sang the adele song. After that song was done we Drama sat on the counter a long side me.

Adeles Somebody Like You song came on. Everyone in the group join in on the singing. Tears were streaming down most of our faces as the song progressed.

"Heartbreak is hard." I slurred. "But you know what's worst is knowing that the man that you love is in love with your cousin." I say.

"That's very shitty." Says Selena and Jasmine the only two people that weren't fully drunk.

"Babes In posting the picture of the after party online hoping that Eragon sees them."

I giggled. Like he would care.

"Alright Lets get you drunks home." Says Selena. "They closing the bar. It's three in the morning."

Oh shit time went by fast.