Bad Weather

Eragon and I haven't spoken for a week. He hasn't texted me or tried to speak to me. He's keeping true to his word of giving me time.

And it's been going okay. I still miss him terribly. It's killing me. Even though I find him annoying. I miss him.

"Please stay inside due dangerous rains and thunders. Possibly hurricane." I hear the radio. Which made me huff. I was no where near home. I was in my car and the rain was falling down. Why did I leave the house. Oh because I had to pay some bills.

Hazards of being an adult and because I wanted to hot chips. Flooding was already starting to happen around the city.

The only place close enough was Eragon's condo. Why am I doing this. As I slowly reached Eragon's condo due to the rain. I quickly got out the car trying not to get as wet. By the time I reached the condos entrance I was dripping wet.

I found myself standing in front of his door. I knocked on it. I did it pretty loud because well i wanted to be petty.

The door opened.

Eragon was shirtless and wearing sweatpants. His abs were exposed, god did he get more buffer. I blushed hard. My hormones were out of control.

He on the other hand looked surprised to see me.

"Princess." He says looking at me up and down. "Come on inside you are wet."

I nodded as I came in.

"Sorry to bother you but it was raining and the radio said it was dangerous to drive and what not. Plus I could barely see the road." I ranted.

"Thank God you made it safe." He says looking down at me. Gosh the tension was to much. It was hot tension.

What going on with me. I feel like I'm in heat or something.

"Did i interup anything?" I ask trying to divert the hot tension away.

"No you didn't. I was working out." He says. I startrd to shake due to my cold wet clothes.

"Come on princess I don't want you to get sick. He walking into his bedroom. When i looked at the bed. My dirty mind went to me to all our passionate moments that happened on that bed.

He gave me some comfy shorts and and baggy shirt. He got really close to me.

"Take a shower princess while I'll make some food for us." He says into my ear. It made me giggle because it tickled me. From there he got out the room.

I made my way quickly into the bathroom. I took my clothes off. Which in the mirror I noticed my belly turning rounder and a little bigger just By a little. I need to lay off the food but my craving for food is just to much.

Once I was done with my shower. I put on the baggy shirt and shorts I found Eragon cooking. Looks to me he also took a shower.

I walked towards him and sat by the counter. I admit it watching him cook us some food was entertaining.

"So Eragon I'll sleep in the guest room for tonight." I say.

"Princess you can sleep in our room. I'll sleep in the guest room." He says.

"Your room." I corrected. "And no thank you are already to do much by letting me stay here and I don't want to bother you."

"You don't bother me." He says looking into my eyes.

There was I time that I used bother you Eragon and annoy you. I kept that to myself.

"I'll stay in the guest room." That was final. Once we were done eating i got up and cleaned the dishes.

"Princess you don't have to do that." He says walking behind me as wash the dishes. He was so close. It turn around he cages me in.

I sighed.

"What are you doing." I say.

"Sleep with me." He says leaning down kissing my cheek.

I shook my head.

"No we aren't together." I say.

"We are married." He says going to neck. No! Calm your hormones down!

"Oh look at the time it's time to go to sleep." I say as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I did the opposite of stopping.

He picked me up and put me on the counter.

"Wait." I said. He instantly stopped. "We can't do this. I'm mad at you." I say getting off the counter.

"I'm going to bed." I say going to the guest room. I wanted to slap myself in the face. I got inside the bed.

I look down at my round belly. Dang it's all full of food. I went to sleep with the rain falling hard and thunder. In the middle of the night I felt someone get in bed with me.

I didn't bother opening my eyes. I knew it was Eragon. Instead I cuddled closer to him. It was cold anyways and he was hot. Plus I felt protected in his strong arms.

I woke up and saw that I was on top if Eragon. Literally. The rain was still raining hard.

"Princess it's one I'm the afternoon." He says. "I made pancakes."

I looked at him. And layed back down on him. I was so sleepy still.

"You really stopped being a marking person." He says.

"Shut up and be a good pillow." I mutter as I went back to sleep. I woke up again and saw that he wasn't beside me. It was upsetting. I looked around the guest room he was no where.

I wanted to cry. I didn't have a reason to but I wanted to cry. All of a sudden Eragon walked in. I threw a pillow at him. He ducked.

"What the hell." He says to himself.

"Where were you asshole!" I yelled.

"Princess I was working. You've been asleep the whole day." He says.

What the hell is going on with these mood swings. I got up and walked to the bathroom that had a new toothbrush. And did my morning routine.

"Princess you've been acting weird?" He says walking into the guest bathroom as I washed my teeth.

I have been acting weird. What if I'm Bi-polar. I have to go to the doctor.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Come you need to eat." He says. There was tacos. I ate twelve if them. After that Eragon and 1 playing on his gaming console that I got him on his birthday.

It was oddly endearing.

------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dash