8

it was already around eleven in the evening maybe when a group of boys came inside the convenience store. they looked like trouble but i didn't mind them as long as they did nothing wrong.

i was just reading from a novel that i bought yesterday when one of the boys slammed the beer bottles on the counter. i flinched amd looked up from the book i was reading.

"is this all you will be purchasing?" i asked

"yeah, but if you wouldn't mind me buying you then i would." he smirked giving me a slight wink.

"uhm no thank you." i answered "can i please see your id?"

"oh come on. you can't resist this handsomeness." he said and gave away a flying kiss on his id

i didn't mind him and told him how much his beer cost once i saw he was legal enough to purchase some. he payed for them, looking down.

"thank you, please come again, i guess." i mumbled at the last part.

"i uhhh, i'm sorry that was actually just was a dare given by my stupid friends and i hope you didn't get offended or anything. please do forgive me for doing that to you and thank you." he rambled and ran off once he was done.

i watched him as he ran towards his laughing friends. they were all good looking, but i don't know why you popped into my head.

you were much more good looking, i thought.

-----

hehe