Seeing him

I came to the restraunt an hour early. Got got seated in a booth. The restraunt was kind dim. I told the waitress. I had someone meet here in an hour. I was here nervous my jackets hiding my pregnancy bump. I was sitting here for thrity minutes. It was seven thrity. And he appeared walking through the door. Look better than ever in his manly way. I guess he tried to beat me here first. His eyes fell on me. I got heated. Ugh darn these pregnancy hormones.

He walked over to me. He looked at me. Oh my gosh what if he notices my weight gain.

"Princess." He says.

I didn't stand up because I'm scared he will notice me in my pregnancy state. Now that I know I pregant I feel like he'll notice to because I mean I have grown more since I last seen him.

"Hi." I said. He stood their looking at me. Eyes I can't read. "Have a seat." He gets at the other side of the booth.

"How's your life." I asked.

"Miserable without you in it." He says. Shit that pulled my heart strings.

"That's cool." I say. It went slient.

"You look beautiful." He says. "I have something i need to tell you."

Oh shit. Another disappointment.

"I bought us a house for us " He says.

I shook my head.

"What happened to the other one?"

"I knew you didn't like it so i bought the one you wanted." He says.

"Oh no I'm not doing that again." I say. "Nope having a home with you left a bad taste in my mouth."

He face drops.

"But I also have something to tell you." I blushed.

He face light up again. Okay how do I start this off.

"Well you see when adults get married they umm have grown up time." I am a total failure.

"Sex." He says.

"Yeah and sometimes when-"

"Come on princess just spit it out." He says.

"I'm pregnant." I say quickly. He paled.

"W-what."

"Yeah there I said it."

"I'm going to be a dad." He says almost to himself.

I stood up and showed him my baby bump.

"Bethany told me in a letter that I might be two months." I said. He stood up and gave me a serious look. "And if you don't want to be in my baby's life that's fine because I'm not going to beg you or anything. This baby is going to be taken care of I have money."

"Who said anything about you just taking care of the baby. I'm the father. I going to be there." He says confidently. He looked happy. "You are staying with me."

I shook my head.

"No thank you. I have my own apartment and you have your condo." I say.

"This is my baby. you are to be with me."

"You can't force me to be with you plus it's not like we are together." I said.

"We are married." He says. Coming closer to me putting his large hand on my belly.

"I need you near me." He says.

I rolled my eyes.

"Go and tell Adamaris that." I say sitting down on the booth.