Ultrasound

I woke up to see an arm wrapped around my belly. I groaned and stretched. I was very naked. I turned and looked at his face. He was really hot even sleeping. I looked at his tones abs and looked at my belly and connected them.
I couldnt help but giggle.

"What are you doing?"He mutters sleepy.

"Look." I giggled. He groaned and looked down at my baby bump and his abs. That made him crack a smile. He gets up and to my belly. I try a cover my breast. He kisses the belly.

"Its your maker." Eragon says to my baby bump. I burst out laughing.

"I made him too." I say.

"I put him here with my powerful thrust." He says kissing my belly.

"Don't say that language the baby can learn bad words." I say.

"Then he learned a whole lot last night from his mother." He says.

"Or she." I corrected.

He smiled.

"Or she." He says.

He got up. He was very naked.

"Want to shower?" He asked.

I nodded. I got out the bed and walked over to his bathroom and brushed my teeth with his tooth brush. He laughed and for another brand new toothbrush from a pack.

Let's just say showering was extra slippery. When done he was cooking. I was sore. I wanted to get an ultrasound done to see my baby.

I texted Bethany to do a last minute appointment. Which she instantly agreed.

"I'm getting an ultrasound done today if you want to come and if not that's cool." I say eating the food without a care in the world.

He grabbed his phone and placed a call.

"Lydia please cancel everything for today. I'm busy." He says and hangs up. "I'm going to see my child inside you."

I cringed.

"That's weird. And not hot at all." I say. "Well I'm going to call a taxi because I need to get clothes and whatnot from my apartment."

"I'll take you." He says grabbing his keys. "Put on my joggers."

I did as told. When we arrived to my apartment. I found Teresa mopping around. While Adonis watched Tv.

"Hey Teresa."

"Where were you?" She stopped when she saw Eragon walk in the apartment with me. She looked at my belly. "Did you figure it out?"

"About being pregnant?" I asked. Then it dawned on me that Teresa had known way before me.

She nodded.

"I'm really surprised nobody around figured it out. Because you are big."she says.

I instantly felt self cautious. I think Eragon noticed because he instantly grabbed my baby bump.

"You are beautiful." He whispers in my ear. I couldn't help but blush. He's been acting so different more different than before. Now he's more affectionate something that really surprises me but yet again makes me mad because he couldn't do that when we were married.

I just nodded.

"Thanks." I said. " Stay in the living room get to know Adonis he's really nice sweet kid."

Eragon nodded and walked over to the living room where Adonis sat.

I quickly went to my room to get changed for my ultrasound. It took me around 10 minutes to get ready I wasn't really feeling doing makeup or anything.