His confession

After the ultrasound I invited all my friends to meet up at this country bar which they are reluctantly agreed because they are had things to do but this was very important. Eragon also invited his guy friends over he didn't want to leave me alone but at the same time he don't want to be alone with my friends because my friends hate him plus he didn't want to interrupt our girls night out at the same time with his presence. Oregon was also planning to tell his guy friends about my pregnancy how he was excited to be a dad.

" why did you invite us here?" Selena looked around the old country bar. "And why are they here."

She says looking at Eragon and his friends drinking beers. They were all laughing and talking having a good time. Danny, Drama, Selena, Jasmine and Tiffany glared at Eragon and his friends.

" I have something to tell you all." I was putting my jacket on my baby bump so that they won't see it I want it to be a surprise.

" Eragon is stalking you or do you want us to kill him?" As Danny looking over at him.

" what no don't do that." I say. " what I wanted to tell you all and I wanted all of us to be here together is that I'm pregnant."

Most of them guys since the others look shocked as f***. the same way I was when I found out.

" are you serious?" Asked drama. I nodded as I stood up and uncovered my baby bump now all of them gasp at the same time. Danny look like he was about to cry. While Drama rub his eyes as if he couldn't believe it. Jasmine look like she was Frozen in Time. Selena look like she saw it coming. While Jasmine was crying already.

"Can I touch it?"Asked Drama looking at my baby bump I nodded his hands but all around my baby bump it felt good oddly.

"Girl you are glowing." Says Selena looking at my baby bump." What is it boy or girl?"

"I don't know yet Bethany told me in a month or so we can probably figure it out." I say smiling car like crazy.

We all stopped him here bunch of cheering and hollering all the guys and Eragon toasting up in the air. They all look so Turnt up. I guess he finally told him about my baby I mean our baby.

" so are you in Eragon back together?" Asked Selena. I shook my head I didn't know what we were. I want to be with him but I feel like it's too early for that or it's too much to ask. Plus I want my baby to grow up in a two-parent household but how if he's going to be an a****** to me whenever he gets in a bad mood people rarely change I don't think he has changed I mean he's nicer but I don't think a person can change.

"Well whatever you choose will be here for you. I think it would be great to get back with your baby daddy I mean come on y'all need a baby at least try for the child." Says Tiffani.

I Shrugged.

All of us got quiet when Adamaris walked in with her group. I looked at my friends to see if any of them invited her here. They all look confused just as me. She looked confused as I was that I was here she was even more shocked that Eragon was right in front of her with his friends.

Her eyes landed on my baby bump. It could no longer be mistaken for a food baby it was clearly a pregnancy belly. Her friends glared at me.

Adamaris look like if she was going to cry looking straight at me. She looked at Eragon accusingly.

She quickly walked up to me and push me. I noticed Eragon rushing towards me while Selena pushed her back.

"What the hell is wrong with you she's pregnant." Says drama stepping in front of me.

"Get away from her." Eragon's low voice sounded very dangerous.

"You got her pregnant?" She says going over to him and punching him. "What about me? What about us."

Eragon looking really mad at the thought of being hit. You look like if he was trying to control his anger.

"There stopped being a us the day you left me." He tells her looking straight into her eyes.

"What about the day that she left you at your home welcoming?" She says pointing at me.

"That's different I will always fight for her." He says everybody around is looking really quiet. Drama was sipping slow. Everybody looked at these ex-lovers in shock.

"Congratulations Jupiter you always got what you wanted." Says Adamaris looking at me then her eyes going to my baby bump. I wrap my arms around it as if her eyes were poisonous.

With that she walked out of the bar with her friends. I feel like she ruined my atmosphere and my mood.

" Crazy Ex-Girlfriends huh." Says Xander. Selena glared at him.

"Estupido." She mutters while he Winks at her.

I and I was very sleepy all of a sudden. Which caused everybody to look at me. They all look worried.

" is it normal that she yawned?" Says Tiffany to drama.

" does that mean she's having the baby." Is one of eragon's friends to another.

Eragon sighed "She's sleepy."

I nodded. I was very sleepy right now I could really use my bed with my comfortable beautiful pillows.

" come on princess I'll take you home."

" will buy you two lovebirds Okay who wants a drink." Says Danny looking at my friends and eragon's friends.

They all say I at the same time.

Both Eragon and I walk out of the bar and into the car. Here we are sitting in the car. He looked upset. Probably at the fact that the love of his life left him.

" I'm sorry that you can't be with the love of your life." I tell him. Can you tell me if I've gone crazy. He shook his head and chuckled.

"I love you can't you see that."

That took me by surprise my heart sped up really quickly. Never once had he ever told me that he loved me.

I didn't want to show that I cared. Plus I didn't believe him. He doesn't love me because a person that loved me would not have treated me the way he did.

"Okay and?" I answered. "Do you want an award?"

I felt cold and mean but find me a f*** to give. And even if he did love me it's already too late. I hate this back-and-forth that have going on in my mind I want him but I don't want it I want to be mean to him but then I want to be nice to him I don't want to sleep with him but then I do it anyways so confusing and so upsetting can't seem to be making up my mind with him. I don't want to seem Weak by going back to him but the connection with him I have is so strong and I used to think it was one-sided but now he's telling me that he loves me. I don't know what to think.

" that's it I tell you that you love me and that's all you have to say."

"What else do you want me to say my mom always told me when you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all?" I see you looking at my nails.

He shook his head. Almost as if disappointed at the fact that I didn't react the same way I should. I think you feel stupid at the fact that he told me that he loves me. He should.

The drive was very quiet and the atmosphere was very sad. The thing is I wasn't the one that was really sad it was him what else could I do.

"As I'm going to show you tomorrow I hope you'll be able to come." He says I as I get out of his car.

" what is it."

"It's a surprise and I hope you'll like it." He says. I nodded at him with that I walked into my apartment never looking back.

------------------

Sorry guys I have not been able to update I just got my nails done and it's hard to type anyways

vote

comment

Follow

- Dash