1

You could feel the loud thumping of your heartbeat

You could feel the loud thumping of your heartbeat. How can you not be anxious? He was the man that you had been infatuated with ever since you worked at his company.

Moreover, you are secretly married to him.

It was a dream come true for you. His father, the predecessor of the company's CEO wanted him to marry you. But he kept the reasons private. You could only say yes and the next thing you know, you were clad in a wedding dress.

You can still remember clearly, the sweet taste of his lips mixing with your lipstick stained lips. Just replaying the scene caused you to smile.

The car that Jungkook was driving abruptly halted. You and Jungkook were at the dark parking lot. You turned your head to him to see an intimidating frown worn on his attractive face.

"You still remember the contract, right?"

Jungkook asked with a monotonous tone. You submissively nodded.

"Don't ever tell anyone that we are married. One rumor flies around and I won't hesitate to fire you."

He stated coldly. Pain gushed your heart as he removed his attention away from you. You were being too dreamy. You forgot the fact that he hates you with all his guts.

"Get out before somebody sees us."

Jungkook sighed as he fished out his phone from his suit's blazer. You hummed ㅡ dejected. Before hopping out from the car, you caught a glimpse at Jungkook's face.

He was smiling.

An uneasy feeling taunted you as you slammed the door shut. You scurried over to the building and entered the elevator ㅡ pressing the button to the seventh floor.

You wondered, why he was smiling.

'Maybe he was chatting with another woman?'

A hint of jealousy crossed on your expression without realisation. You knew from the start but as you start remembering again, it hurts like it was a new to you.

-

Entering your department, you were greeted by several co-workers passing by. You were quite popular at your workplace for your hardworking self and being very independent.

As you were taking down on your seat, a girl named Sunhi came running to you. A wide grin plastered across the girl's lips ㅡ you only furrowed your brows.

"What's wrong?"

You asked Sunhi.

"Oh my God! Haven't you heard about the gossip flying around today!"

She squealed in excitement and balled her fists tightly while shaking her hands like a stereotype fangirl.

"I had just arrived.. what is it about?"

You queried again and Sunhi diverted her amused gazes on you. She inched closer to you before glancing over her shoulders ㅡ as if being cautious.

"There's a rumor that our hot CEO isn't single anymore. He was spotted with a girl quite a few times."

Sunhi whispered before continued squealing again. You almost felt your heart stopped beating. A bad hunch washed over you. You but your nails anxiously ㅡ knowing that it was obviously you that they were talking about.

'I'm so dead if this got to Jungkook's ears.'

-

I really wanted to try writing this kind of tsundere shit for so long because why tf not. It's cute as hell and I am a sucker for cute shitz uff