Chapter 7: Training

No proof read as always... Please ignore the mistakes....Long ass chapter...Hope you'll like
-----------------
Third Person POV

Taehyung got up from the floor, wiping his tears away. He rubbed his eyes and tried his best to put a smile on his face, trying to show as if he wasn't hurt, as if his heart isn't shattering in his chest, as if nothing happened.

"He was in the bathroom so I didn't bother." Taehyung announced when he came down, sitting himself on the chair. Jimin and the two Alphas weren't there yet. Taehyung wanted everyone be there already because he was starving, he couldn't eat dinner proparly last night. Jihoon and Hyungsik entered and Yoongi got up to get Jungkook himself.

Yoongi knocked but there was no response. He did it again, still no response. The latter huffed in annoyance and opened the door. The room was empty so he headed for the bathroom. There was no sign of Jungkook. Then Yoongi saw the open window, this brat, he sighed.

Jungkook often does this, leaving the house without telling anyone but what made him leave so soon on the morning, Yoongi thought. Then it hit him, Taehyung was in his room and something sure happened but Taehyung seemed fine. Nothing seemed off. Little did he knew. He would surely ask Taehyung.

Yoongi is worried, worried for Jungkook. He knows the pain of losing your mate. How can he forget the hell he went through when he lost his mate, he knows that Jungkook will regret what he's doing. He will regret not accepting Taehyung. The distance will torture him to his death. Although Yoongi didn't got to spend much time with her but he never imagined she would leave her too soon. He wants Jungkook to understand, to understand that if he wants happiness, it's Taehyung. If he wants peace, it's Taehyung.

If he wants love, it's Taehyung. He will have to stop thinking that Taehyung will oy bring him trouble and pain, that he will only make him weak. The attraction will always be there, love will eventually follow. Once it does, Jungkook will never let Taehyung go, never, thats the one thing Yoongi is sure of. Yoongi wants to help the younger, he wants Jungkook to love or atleast give it a try. Yoongi wants him to be happy because he deserves it.

Yoongi sits beside Taehyung, just when he was about to ask Taehyung something, Jimin entered. His hair wet from shower, white v-neck and ripped jeans making him ten times hotter than he already is. Yoongi was openly checking him out. Taehyung, well Taehyung knew Jimin is hot as hell and can look good even if he wears trash.

Jimin smiles at his best friend and Taehyung smiles back but Jimin instantly knew that this smile is empty, without any emotion or warmness behind it and he knew something's wrong.

Breakfast was done and Jungkook didn't show up. The training starts at 8 AM but there are still 45 minutes left. Jimin took Taehyung in his room probably to investigate. They're both sitting on the bed, quiet. Jimin staring at Taehyung who is lost in his own world.

"What is it? What happened?" Jimin finally asked. Taehyung met his gaze and quickly looked away. "And don't you dare say it's nothing."

"We kissed". Taehyung answered.

Silence.

Taehyung waited for a reply but none came. He looked up to see Jimin's reaction but was met with an emotionless face of his bestfriend.

"S-Say something Jiminie. Please." Taehyung pleaded.

"That's good Tae but you are not happy. I know you're not. Why?" Jimin asked as if it's written on Taehyung's face that he is not happy.

"I am happy and you know what, he kissed me, he initiated." Taehyung said, remembering the memory.

"You kissed him too?" Jimin asked.