Adamaris

Adarmaris Pov

I hated it. I hated the fact the Eragon no longer loves me. He doesn't answer any of my texts he doesn't reach out to me nothing it's almost as if we were nothing.

I honestly feel betrayed used by my own cousin and my boyfriend Eragon. Like how can he move on from me. Does he know how many guys would die to have a night with me or to be my husband and my boyfriend but he doesn't want me... he wants her.

Jupiter not even that beautiful. And she has them him wrapped around her little finger... she has him begging for her according to my mother who told me that Destiny told her that Eragon is going insane without Jupiter.

Regret eats me everyday. Why did I not let him explain? why did I leave him? Why Did I Get Married to Dastan?

I just want to punch my head over and over again how I overreacted and how much it cost me. I had not left Eragon I probably would be married with him and having his child except it's Jupiter now that's doing everything that I've always wanted to do.

It hurt me so much when I found out that Jupiter and Eragon were engaged.

I didn't think he would go along with it not after that kiss but after they were married I try to text him a few times I wanted to be with him I really didn't care if he was with her because she married my boyfriend. It would be Karma.

I would have been okay being his mistress but after they were married nothing I would text him he wouldn't even text me back or anything. But that confuse me I'd even see how he looked at me like he missed me at the events yet at the same time he would also look at Jupiter like if he loved her it's weird does he really love her?

He can't or I don't know... he never once told me he loved me in our relationship but I'm pretty sure he did how can he not.

The way he was with me when we were in a relationship. He was amazing, possessive, got jealous when I talk to other guys that's the only reason I hung out with Dastan. To get him upset and so he can take it out on me in the bedroom... he is an amazing lover but now he's with her.

I'm selfish. I want everything that Jupiter has now. amazing surprise that Eragon would fight for Jupiter even after she left them at their home welcoming party. Part of me was very happy that she left because I thought Eragon would never fight back for her. I thought he would let her go the same way he did to me. But he didn't he didn't want to be with me even though I divorced my own husband so that we could be together.

I remember when Eragon started to pursue me back when I was in high school. I was so reluctant to go with him I was so reluctant to be around him because if Jupiter ever found out it would crush her. I never wanted her but I couldn't help my feelings for Eragon. I tried my best to not be with him to not be around him to not fall for him but everything was inedible.

I remember the day that we decided to come out with our relationship that we were together. When the news broke Jupiter's eyes I could tell she was breaking but I was selfish I didn't care because I was in love...I still am in love.

I remember Eragon telling me that he didn't care what people thought about our relationship. His mother Destiny was so against it she hated me she don't want me near Eragon she didn't think I was as perfect choice. I would always try my best to try to make her love me or like me at least nothing worked. I would always try to invite her to spas to hang out with me and my mom but she rejected them all she wants told me that she only wanted Jupiter as her daughter-in-law she always believed Jupiter would be the perfect choice for Eragon. His father didn't even like me either none of his parents like me. but my love for Eragon and his love for me pull through.... we didn't care what other people thought.

Fast forward to now whenever Eragon and Jupiter announce their engagement. Destiny look so happy, proud, over the moon. She loves Jupiter for her son. She's giving Jupiter everything I've ever wanted her to give me even his dad seem proud of Eragon.

Now Jupiter is pregnant carrying the future heir to the Miller bloodline. She has it all she has the love of my life wrapped around her fingers, his family wrapped around her fingers.

That's not fair. I just don't understand I can't get over the fact that he ran after her that he would fight for her to take him back. I don't know what she has that I don't have.

Never my life have I been put in the situation. I'm going crazy slowly and slowly. I want him back more than ever and that's exactly what I will do.

I've never been second in anything in my life oh no that's not me. I will always be first in everything he will come back to me I know he will. He was my boyfriend first not Jupiter.

Guess I will have to do everything the hard way. Eragon is mine not yours Jupiter if I were her I would be very careful for what's coming.

I finished my wine as my phone started to ring. I smiled knowingly. I said before that I would try to do anything possible to try to get my man back. I would go to drastic measures I didn't care at this point.

"Everything's ready for your calling." Says the deep voice at the other line.

---------------------------

Vote
Comment
Follow
-Dash