42.

Um scenes for mature audiences ahead please read at own discretion

As me and Casey entered the apartment with my key, my first port of call was to hide my Ann Summers bag. There was no way in hell was I planning to suffer through the embarrassment of being caught going to a sex shop. Nope.

So as we entered the spacious apartment I heard familiar voices floating up towards us I figured we had some house guests. Turning to Casey semi frantically I shoved her towards the living space.

"Go in while I hide this awful bag." I huffed making her cackle to herself as she shrugged, dumping her numerous bags beside the door as she sauntered inside making me roll my eyes. She had zero shame.

I crept away towards my room, not even Harry's room where I had seemingly moved into and decided to shove the bag in the back of my wardrobe. Once it was nicely concealed I smiled satisfied and put the rest of the bags on the bed before heading back out. I was still a little uneasy from the encounter on the street but I had brushed it off as me being paranoid. There was just no way it was him. I refused to believe it.

Entering the living room I could see that the TV was running and Tanner and Locke seemed completely absorbed in a show I recognised as Lucifer. Casey had joined them and all three of them were sat happily on the couch with popcorn and various other snacks. Furthering into the room I noticed another person today, someone I had never seen hanging around Harry or the boys before. She was sat on the smaller couch next to Harry. She was really pretty I mused. She had brunette roots which were a nice ombré into a golden blonde at the end which all tumbled carelessly into big curls which fell gracefully around her slim shoulders. She had delicate features with strong eyebrows and was basically petite. Her collarbones making impressive appearances over her off the shoulder top.

I cleared my throat gently as I entered not really sure what that rock like feeling was at the bottom of my stomach. . .

Tanner was the first one who snapped his head over.

"Flower! I wondered where you'd got to! Come sit down." I smiled shyly as I waved to Locke and headed over to the plushy chair that was in the corner of the room, beside the couch Harry was sat on. I smiled at Harry as I passed and got a lazy smirk in reply. Sitting down I decided to woman up.

"Hi, I'm Clover. I don't think we've met. . " I said holding out a hand towards the pretty girl. She looked over a little shocked before flashing me a brilliant smile that showed off her perfect teeth.

"Hi! I'm Lexa, a really good friend of Harry's. It's so nice to meet you. Although, Harry, you've never mentioned a Clover before?" She asked turning to face Harry with a perfect eyebrow raised in question. Harry turned to her with a clenched jaw and a obviously displeased expression at her questions. I could feel Casey watching us tentatively from across the room however the boys were too engrossed in their show to pay attention.

"Well. . Um, Harry's never mentioned you before either so, I guess we're even." I said with a small smile not even realising if I was being catty or not. I just didn't appreciate whatever it was that she was insinuating. Lexa chuckled slightly and I saw the nice girl crack slightly as her azure eyes narrowed at me, her jaw setting.

"Can I just ask what your relationship to Harry is? I mean, you live here but I've never seen you with him and he never talks about you. I mean, if it's not too forward of me!" She tacked on at the end trying to upkeep the polite facade. I squirmed uncomfortably at her line of questioning not really sure on how to answer. What was my relationship to Harry? I knew we were married obviously but that was our legal relationship, our emotional one was something other. I glanced up at Harry and my eyes must have given up what I was thinking because he intervened.