Chapter 6: Y/N's Back Story

Cindy, the Skeleton Princess, decided to Join Y/N's team. They are inside of the Cave. A small cave when you look outside, but once you get in, its huge enough to spawn an Army.

They've been there for 10 hours. And Y/N always have his watch ( in Minecraft: its a Clock. But who the hell will bring a huge Clock if you could just minimize it like a watch?)

Its 10:34 PM. Its time to rest.

[Y/N's POV]

We mine a lot today. 2 stacks of Iron bars, 32 Gold bars, 12 Emeralds and a stack of Redstone. Not bad actually.

Emeralds are the currency of this world but it's useless by now. We haven't visited villages for a year now.

We didn't bring the bed so we're just gonna rest at the floor

I place some blocks as a cover. Steve is already sleeping. I didn't put my attention to him for just a minute and now he's snoring.

I lay to the ground. And so does the Princesses. Well, i know that Princesses must sleep in a comfortable bed but... We don't have any.

I then lay their heads to my Arm. Like a pillow. They aren't that heavy, and i can move my hand so its fine.

Cindy is the one close, Yaebi is right next to her. And I guess she's sleeping now too.

So only I and Cindy are awake. I take a peek to her face and... Her cheeks is red too. Just like Yaebi.

Me: your cheeks are Red

Cindy: w-what?! No they're not.

She then covers her face with her hands.

I move a bit to her and let her lean to my chest. I can feel her head getting warmer per second. Is she sick or...?

Me: i wonder why you're face turns Red... But i don't have any clue

Cindy: Erm....

Me: well. I'm exhausted. Take a Rest now Cindy. We'll leave tomorrow morning.

Cindy:...

She became silent

I keep my self awake for 5 minutes. Then noticed a Sleeping Breathing sound. Not just Yaebi. But to hers.

Now that she's asleep, i can rest.

[ Dream]

My Mother, My sister and I are taking dinner to our house.

Our house is built to a Huge Village. Everyone is at their homes. Eating, Resting, and enjoys their peaceful Life.

Suddenly, the kitchen was blown up. Then monsters go inside.

An Arrow hits the back of my Mother. My Sister Ran due to panic. But stabbed by a kitchen knife holding by the Zombie.

I can't move. I can't scream. I can't take my weapon.

All I can do is to cry.

I feel my eyes letting out my tears running down to my cheeks

The monsters then grab the villagers and killing them one by one. All I can hear was the scream of the villagers. All of the golems died. Everything was in chaos.

Then all of them goes to me........

.....

.....