"Dear whatever the hell this is,"

"Look at you..." licking my lips, I studied Tony's appearance, and blushed, while tying his tie.

Smirking at me, he wiggled his eyebrows, and leaned down to capture my lips.

"Please stop." A familiar voice said, and we both pulled away.

Rhodey was leaning against the door in his uniform, glaring at us.

"Okay, we know that you got back together, but enough with the-"

"Hey Rhodey?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Get out." I ordered, and he rolled his eyes with a smile before obeying me.

"Are you ready?"

"I'm always ready."

"It's okay to be nervous Tony." Shrugging, I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and picked up my purse.

"I'm never nervous."

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour, and sighed.

The press were lining up, and asking him questions about Sokovia, and Ultron.

Just as he was about to open the door, I called out to him.

"Come here." I whispered before wrapping my arms around his neck, and pulling him close.

Our lips moved in sync, and I wasn't ready to let go just yet, but we had to.

Without warning, he intertwined our fingers and pulled me outside with him.

The press wen't wild, and started taking countless pictures of us, and I stared at Tony wide eyed.

"Tony!" I whisper shouted at him.

"It'll be fine. I promise." He chuckled like an asshole, and kissed my forehead, making the crowd of people waiting for answers, go crazy.

"Mr. Stark!"

Tony wrapped an arm around my waist, and stood behind the mic, ready to answer questions.

"Mr. Stark! Over here!"

"Yes dear?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Are you in a relationship with Valentina Montenegro?"

"Well, I think that it's rather obvious, but yes. I am."

Every single person in the room stood up quickly and tossed random questions about me and Tony.

I gulped, nervousness radiating off me, and I'm sure Tony sensed it quickly.

"But, I'm not here to discuss my relationships, however I would be more than happy to respond to other questions." He spoke in a monotone, almost as if he said it a thousand times before.