Kidnapped

(Y/N)'s POV

~One Week Later~

I woke up in the middle of the night, I heard some weird noises coming from Mothers bedroom, at first I thought she was hurt, and of course I wouldn't have been able to help her, but I actually heard her speaking it sounded like.. she liked it? But then I heard the same noises coming from Ash... Could they be doing? No.. Mothers too old for that, but it could be possible.. I just hope not.

~Time Skip~

It's early morning now, I wasn't able to sleep, I would have normally walked around to get to sleep, but alas, I couldn't. Suddenly I heard some rustling, and my door opening. I pulled my covers tight over my head, it was just an instinct that I had. I felt the covers being pulled off of me."Look it's the blind little prince." One of them spoke up."If you come with us little boy, well let you see again." Another spoke, they sounded... familiar? I always believed these things were true, and I nodded as if I was saying I'll go with them."Good, then eat these again shut up." The first one spoke again. He shoved some tablets in guessing into my mouth, making me swallow them. He then tied a gag around my neck and picked me up. I held onto the Male, but within minutes I had blacked out completely.