★Chapitre : Trente•Huit★

Thank you so much for the support on the previous chapter. The comments made me give myself a pat on the back. I don't deserve shitty people in my life only real ones.

And you guys are awesomely REAL. 😈💙💙❤✊

Enjoy HOT scene ahead.💕👄
***********

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★

Will he or will he not?

★
★
★

Nikolaos

(Three weeks later.)

"I called a meeting with the family to discuss Rebecca. Midas gets out today." My voice muffled around the toothbrush I had in my mouth. Walking back to the bathroom sink I spit and rinse the remaining particles of toothpaste.

"Its at noon." I said walking back out. Arden sat crossed legged indian style, her favorite sitting position. The sheet fell off of her lower half leaving her exposed thighs for me to admire. Worse part that tempted me was that she was just in her underwear and a T-shirt.

"Great, she will be sent for." She looked at me and smiled , her attention going to her phone.

Joining her back on the bed I could not control my hand from going to touch her leg. They were so smooth and soft. When she realized what I was doing , one of her eyebrows arched and I copied her movement.

I moved closer to her and merged my lips onto hers slowly sucking the air she had. Our kiss was sensual and gentle. My fingers crept up her thighs making its way to her glory spot.

Arden gave a small moan and I teased her a bit while still making love to her lips. I slipped a finger in her and she was already wet for me.

I swear her pussy was enchanted because I could never have enough.

We never went slow but that changes today.

I kissed and gently tugged at her neck. I pulled her jersey down a bit exposing the lion tattoo and I smiled. Licking her inked skin I growled. "God, your everything I need." It did not take long before I pulled the jersey over her head and off her.

My mouth automatically attaching itself to her breast. The other fitting perfectly into my hand. Arden moaned for more. I was so addicted to her that no amount of rehabilitation could cure my affection for her. With her, I always felt raw unadulterated passion.

She licked my tongue when I went back to kiss her. Matter of fact she licked from my chin to my top lip. "I find you strangely beautiful Nikolaos Vitcenzo." She whispered at my lips, my name sweet on her tongue.

I pushed her down more on the bed, laying her flat on her back. Her panties long forgotten. Arden reached between us and released me of my Calvin's Klein and firmly gripped my thick cock.