texts; 16

Alex pov

"Kara, calm down, can you please talk slower? Like, human slow or something?" I said trough the phone, Kara had called and started talking nonsense about two minutes ago, she was going to drive me crazy with this whole Lena and her dating thing.

"Our second month anniversary is in two days, Alex! TWO DAYS! What do I do? Should it be big? I mean, she has everything, when I stayed over at her place last week, we saw movies in this huge TV on her living room, you should come by sometime..." There was a small pause and then the sound of something falling, "Holy shi-oot! Holy shoot! Yup, that's what I said... shoot."

"Besides the point, the anniversary, what's up with that? What are you going to give her?" Kara had been nervous about this for about three days already, she was about to get ME nervous.

"Maybe I can take her to Earth one, I mean, I could talk to Barry or just show up at Star Labs, right?" [this is after season 3 ended and season 4 started].

"Well, yeah, but you should talk to J'onn about that, you know, Supergirl leaving town."

Once again, there was a small silence, "I mean, sure, but maybe I can ask Wonder Woman to come by? Or Batman maybe... I could call him, right?" Did she? How does she know them?

"How do you even know them?! Holy shit you should see Wonder Woman, she's like, so hot." I said and sighed, a celebrity crush was a celebrity crush after all.

"Remember when I went to Washington? Well, she was there with me, you know, she's Diana Prince, reporter, blah blah blah... she even let me borrow her boots! I like my boots better, but hers were totally cool!"

"Is that why there was a picture of Supergirl and Wonder Woman eating pizza together a few months ago? I thought it was fake!"

Kara chuckled and I heard the sound of an elevator dor opening, "Yup, we thought I'd be fun... it was, a lot of girls and boys took pictures with us!" She said happily, "I should get going, I'm going to call Barry to see if he can set up a dinner for me and Lena at his Earth." She said and the phone call went off [btw, Barry didn't go into the Speed Force and shit].

I went back to my room, and saw Maggie watching Netflix on the bed.

"Kara is so head over heels for Lena." I said and jumped besides her on the bed, "You know what she's doing for their two months anniversary? Taking her to Earth one."

"Earth one...? As in the Flash and Arrow and those guys who travel in time?" She asked and I nodded, "You know, the blonde one is pretty hot, the one who dresses in full white."

"Sara? She slept with Kara like a year or so ago during Barry's wedding." I said and kissed her cheek, "I remember going with her, it was that time you went to Florida like a week for a case."

She scratched her head and talked, "Oh I remember it, you said you'd leave for a wedding, I didn't know you meant on another Earth, by the way, how was it? The wedding?"

"It was pretty cool, we even got attacked by Nazis from another Earth on the actual wedding day." I said and shrugged while Maggie opened her eyes in shock.

"Attacked by Nazis?! Like, World War two Nazis? Didn't they lose?"

"Oh, yeah, but on Earth fourty or something they won, on that Earth, Kara was evil, Oliver was evil as well and Barry... well, the evil version of Flash is actually Reverse Flash so maybe Barry was dead or something... no idea."

She stayed quiet for a bit and then smiled, "Were we married there as well?"

"Nope, I was dead and I didn't get to see your doppelganger, but we could've been married as far as I know." I said and kissed her.