Chapter twenty nine

Surpriseee double update hoes
Ps. I love you boo camrenkordied Ok go read now.

"Hey Y/nn." Ellie said as I jogged down the stairs. "You look happier today."

I nodded and sat at the island.

"I feel better to be honest." She smiled and sat besides me.

"We should go somewhere today. It's been a while since we've just hung out." I nodded amd turned to her.

"What do you have in mind Melissa?" She rolled her eyes at her full name before smiling again.

"How about...we to shopping! I haven't been in weeks and I'm starting to wear the same things every day now." I laughed and nodded in agreement.

I really never went shopping unless it was with Matt when he was feeling the need to 'renovate' himself.

"Ok cool, I'll go get dressed."

-

I bopped my head at the soft music that played through the speakers of Victoria Secret.

"Ooh, how does this look?" Ellie asked as she playfully held up red lingerie to her body.

"I dont know. You'll have to try it on for me." I winked. She laughed and pushed my chest.

"Idiot." She shook her head and put the lingerie back. "So are you ready to turn twenty? Only four more days!" She squealed excitedly, getting the attention of some customers.

"Not really. It's not twenty one." I shrugged. She smacked her lips and brought the cup in her hand to her lips as she sipped through the straw. "I might just go to edc, get a little fucked up with Matt and one of his friends named Jaden or whatever. I dont really know who he is."

She hummed and picked up a spray bottle, spraying her writst before smelling it.

"Sounds like hell, count me out. Also I saw some pics of you and a little blonde sunshine. What's that about?" I blushed slightly as I looked through the extremely girly bras.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She groaned and made me face her.

"Don't give me that bull crap. Are you making moves?" She stared at me with her 'intimidating' look and placed her hands on her hips.

I chuckled because she looked like a five year old trying to look mad. "She's a friend, an extremely beautiful and talented friend."

"Oh yeah! A friend!" She laughed loudly and shook her head. "I'm happy you have friends-"

"Oh excuse me." A guy said as he purposely bumped into Ellie amd grabbed her waist. I made a move to say something until I saw his face. "Oh its the ex." He chuckled and slowly pulled away from Ellie.

I glared at Philip as he smirked at me. Ellie moved next to me and grabbed my forearm.

"Hey, sorry about everything that happened with Vanessa. I guess she just knows better dick when she sees it." He shrugged and crossed his arms smugly.

Ellie gripped me tightly as I started to move forward.

"I guess so huh? But who did she go back to after that night?" He clenched his jaw and stood up taller. "When she used you like a wash cloth, she came right back to me. I bet she didn't even spend the night, did she?"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." I smirked as I saw I started to get under his skin.

"Phi-" I looked behind him and scoffed as I saw Vanessa standing behind him with a shocked face. "I- hi..."