Feeling left out

Sometimes, when you go out with your hijab or niqab you might feel different or left out. Some of you might care about being left out too much and think about taking your hijab or niqab off forever, but that is just a thought that if even comes to your mind, just try to throw it back into the trash of your brain. This kind of thought comes to some people at one point or another, especially if you are in a non Islamic country or environment but don't let a few people get in the way of your path to heaven and righteousness, because if you do you will regret it.

I myself had this thought once. And it was because I had to go to a non Islamic environment. I thought that because of my appearance, no one would want to do anything but make fun of me, but then I thought that I shouldn't let some people get in between me and my Lord.

I live in a non Islamic country, but it never got me to stop being a practicing Muslim. Sure I don't want people to make fun of me and laugh at me, but that's what Allah's testing us with, so remember, these peoples comments and laughs are always going to be a very small thing that you don't like. So if you ever think about leaving your hijab or niqab, just remember that if you do it for Allah, nothing is impossible.