Playing Dirty

{Galra! Keith X Flirtatious! Galra! Reader}

《Warning: Lime-y》

          The sound of metal clashing against metal rang through the air, soft grunts and panting bounced off the walls of the training room. Two Galrans fought mercilessly in their session of training, preparing for their next expedition. The taller figure striked over and over with their dagger, the smaller figure blocked every hit perfectly and swiftly, as if the fight was a rythmic waltz.

     "C'mon Keith, is that all you got?"

   The petite figure teased, causing the other snarl.

           "I'm just warming up." 

    Their daggers clashed once more, sending them sliding back from the harsh force. They both stood there for a moment, in a fighting stance, heaving breaths was all that kept the atmosphere far from silent. An airy laugh broke the tension, the small Galra's mask dissipated, revealing her relaxed golden irises. Her {H/C} strands framing her face, a smug smile resting on her plump lips.

"I think it's safe to say it was a dual."  Her voice flowed soothingly and her ears perked up in amusement.

     The taller Galra grunted in disapproval before deactivating his mask, his charcoal hair grazing the tensed muscles of his shoulders, his ears laid flat on his head in irritation and his thin tail flicked side to side slowly. 

"I beg to differ, I never said I was gonna quit."

        His piercing gaze met hers, begging for another round.

   "Hm, alright Kogane, but don't cry when you get your ass handed to you...again..." She smirked and raised her fists, stancing.

    "Like hell I would, __________..." Keith spat with venom laced in his tone, following her stance. The female, _________, let her dagger clatter against the floor, ready to fight hand-to-hand.

       They both circled, waiting for a perfect opportunity to strike, __________ decided to charge first.

      Seeing a clear opening at Keith's abdomen, she curled her fist and striked.

     Keith was quick to see where _________ had been aiming for. He did a side step and as she missed her shot, she whipped around, taken by surprise when his leg swiped her feet from under her. She lost her balance but managed to handspring back onto her feet, the tall Galran already charging at her relentlessly. Guess he wasn't gonna take another loss.

       The female saw the male draw his left arm back for a punch, she saw this as an opportunity to pounce to the right side of him and elbow his abdomen, making the air knock right out of him. He sputtered out and gasped, yet he didn't show any sign of backing down.

  "You quitting already Keithy Boy?" Her hues scanned his body, the tuft at the end of his tail seemed to fluff up in irritation as his ears pinned back, he glared at the {H/C} Galran and he growled lowly, his sharp eyes gleaming with hate.

        Keith turned on his heel to face her once more, bringing his arms up in a defense stance. He only seemed to get more serious as his breaths became more shallow, his nose crinkled up slightly as his eyes narrowed like a hawk. This made the hairs on the back of __________'s neck stand up.

     This time Keith went first, he moved so fast that his body might be collided with _________'s if she hadn't moved out of the way in time. He pivoted and lunged forward, anger boiling to the point where he couldn't even think straight, or so that's what she thought.