13. His lighter side. pt. 2 (Zanvis)

(Hey guys, Nami here. And you guys loved like literally LOVED the first part of this so I was like why not move Ch 13 to Ch 14 and make Ch 13 pt. 2. Stay awesome and stay cool, tigers.)

Travis walked through a hall of PDH, his head clouded by what he witnessed last night. He didn't even realize he was about to hit Dante's open locker if it wasn't for Laurence pulling him back.

"Travis, you got watch where you're going." The brunette warned.

"Um. Yeah, thanks Laurence." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Laurence placed a hand on his shoulder, reassuring the white haired boy. He chuckled nervously turning to face Dante.

"What's got you distracted, Travis?" Dante closed his locker.

"Well," Travis cleared his throat. "You won't believe what I saw yesterday."

"What?" Laurence lazily leaned against the lockers along the wall.

"Zane actually being nice, and caring."

Dante laughed. "Yeah right."

"It's true. Honest. Their dog bit Vylad's hand, and Zane took care of it. Even let Vylad hug him." Travis confirmed.

Laurence was unsure. "Really?"

"Yes." Travis nodded.

"Ha, right," Dante had a hard time believing it. "The day I see Zane actually being nice is the day I tell Vylad I like him."

All of a sudden, the one and only Vylad Ro'meave came running up to them. He stopped at Travis's side to catch his breath.

"Um hey Vylad. What's up?" Laurence asked him curiously.

"Hey.. guys.. " Vylad finally caught his breath. "I had to ask you three something, well also on the behalf of Garroth too."

"Well what is it?" Dante grinned towards him.

Vylad hesitated on the first letter, holding down a blush. "U-um.. we wanted to know if you guys wanted to hang out later."

"Sure I'm free." Travis shared a smile with Vylad noticing his eyes gleam.

"Yeah. I'll go. Better than being stuck at home with my siblings." Laurence agreed, making all three boys face Dante.

Dante looked from glance to glance then shrugged. "Alright."

"Great!" Vylad turned to Travis. "We're still meeting in the library later right?" He placed his bandaged hand on Travis's shoulder.

Travis nodded. "Definitely."

"Great. Well I'll see ya later." Vylad started to run down the hall, waved behind him quickly with his bandaged hand. "Bye."

"Bye." Travis called out as they waved back.

Dante and Laurence turned to face Travis. Travis didn't look surprised.

"What did I tell you? He's got a bandaged hand." Travis knew the truth.

Dante ran a hand through his blue hair. "No no no. This is just my imagination."

Laurence shrugged. "I believe Travis."

Dante sighed, shaking his head. "Whatever."

(TS)

Dante, Travis, Laurence, and Garroth were heading to the Ro'meaves' house, walking down the sidewalk. Garroth and Laurence seemed to be in their own little conversation while Dante was thinking slightly behind them.

Travis interrupted them with a question. "Garroth, is Zane more.. I don't know.. friendly at home?"

The blonde stopped in his tracks causing Laurence too as well. He burst out laughing, holding a hand on his best friend's shoulder to keep steady.