C20

A high pitched squeal was what awoke the girl the next morning, but when Eunbi opened her eyes and saw Jaehyun standing in front her she was pretty sure it hadn't come from him. Things became a little clearer when a female crashed right into his body, still squealing as she looked back at the girl.

The woman didn't seem to notice that Eunbi was awake just yet and continued to jump in what seemed like excitement. She was rather tall, her slim body and long legs almost made Eunbi jealous seeing as she was on the shorter side herself. But the thing that most caught Eunbis attention were the freckles that littered her checks, light in colour and plenty in amount. She was gorgeous, no denying, but it still didn't explain who she was.

Deciding to make it clear she was indeed awake Eunbi decided to sit up and greet the new face, but was stopped by as she noticed just were she lay. Her body was curled up against Marks, one of his arms slung over her waist and the other under her head. They must've fallen asleep in the couch like that last night. Feeling the heat rising to her chest Eunbi quickly unravelled herself from the boy and stood up, bowing quickly to Jaehyun and the girl.

"Good morning" Her voice was small and she was very clearly flustered.

"Good morning!" The girls voice was very different from her squeals, it was warm and welcoming.

"Morning Eunbi, do you remember when I brought you those clothes I said were my girlfriends" He paused for a response and once Eunbi had nodded continued. "This is my girlfriend Sohye" 

The girl gave a small wave before speaking again. "I've heard a lot about you, good things of course" Her eyes flickered back to the boy still somehow still asleep on the couch. "Though I didn't hear you had something with Mark"

The blush returned to Eunbis cheeks as she looked down at the floor, her hands raising to shake frantically. "No! We don't have a thing we just talking and I guess we fell asleep-"

"It's okay, it's easy to fall for gang boys, after all bad boys are hot boys" Her laughter was cut short when Jaehyun's spun her round and through the kitchen doorway, sending an apologetic smile at Eunbi. His efforts went in vain however when Sohye walked straight back in and pushed him to the side playfully.

"But really, it's okay to fall for the boy, he deserves someone like you to be in his life" The girls softened eyes as her gaze landed on Mark once again.

"Someone like me? But I'm not doing anything anyone else wouldn't"

"You are, whether you know it or not. I'll tell you this as a starter, that boy hasn't slept through the night in years, but looks like you've broken his bad streak"

Mark didn't sleep through the night? Everything he had cried out to her last night came back to Eunbi as she looked at him. He really did have it rough.

"Jaehyun I'm going to rain check our date today, I want to get to know Eunbi today" Eunbis gaze snapped back to the girl at her words. Sohye was already looking at her with a smile, an excited look in her eye. "That is if you want too?"

Eunbi did miss hanging out with girls, she hadn't been to school in a while so she hadn't seen Ryeong and Seojin in a while. "I'd love too"

The pair had ended up in a small cafe a bit away from the HQ with hot drinks in front of them. There was an almost awkward silence that had been there ever since Jaehyun had dropped them both off, but Eunbi was determined to break it.

"So how did you meet Jaehyun?" It was a simple sentence, but hopefully enough to keep the conversation rolling.

"Not quite as cute as how you meet Mark" Sohye laughed slightly, her eyes shining more than before. "You know that Jaehyun manages media for NCT right?"

"Yes, all the photos, how the public sees stuff"

"Exactly. Well, I posted a selfie with some friends of mine on Instagram, and he happened to be in the background, so he hacked into my account and took it down" She smile only grew as she talked, keeping her eyes locked with Eunbis. "At first I didn't get it, so I posted it again, but he took it down again. I caught on pretty quick after asking one of my friends who's good with technology to monitor who accessed my account. Once that had happened a few more times, me putting the photo up and me taking it down, he decided to just hack my phone and delete the photo" A small blush formed on her milky skin, her smile staying plastered on her face.

"Once he got in he found my stash of pictures him. It sounds creepy, but in all reality he was in my high school, a year ahead of me, and he was really attractive" Sohye had hastily explained her reason for her stash, so fast even that Eunbi almost didn't understand. "He contacted me then, wanting to know how I had gotten so many photos of him without him noticing and telling me to delete them. I decided that being the smart woman I was, I would use this to my advantage. I told him I would delete the photos if he went out to coffee with me"

Her gaze locked on the mug long the table, her smile growing even more. "And when he agreed, we went here for coffee, chatted a bit. I never did tell him how I got those photos, but he ended up enjoying himself. Being in a gang and all however he didn't want to get me involved by getting into a relationship, but I already about NCT and it didn't really bother me." She paused, her smile changing from sweet to cocky ina a spilt second.

"So I quickly took another photo of him, looked him dead in the eye and told him that it looked like we'd have to have another date since I had another photo and low and behold, here we are today, 2 years and still going"

The conversation continued to run, the girls getting to know each other, until a simple sentence was asked.

"So are you in NCT as well?"

"Nope. You are the only girl that's managed to join in since Taeyongs girl" Sohyes smile dropped a little, but remained present.

Eunbi thought back to the files Jeno had given her, specifically the note under Taeyong. His girlfriend had been kidnaped and killed if she remember right. Slight curiosity sat in the back of Eunbis mind, but it began to build the more she thought and eventually she decided to just ask.

"Do you know how she died?" The mug of coffee froze on Sohyes lips as she took in the question before she gently placed the mug back onto the table.

"I don't know everything, but was around when it happened" The conversation had taken a dark turn, anyone could tell. This was a story hard for Sohye to tell, but she knew it was important that Eunbi knew it.

"It was just about a year ago. Taeyong had been out and about doing some spy work when he ran into Yena. She was gorgeous, kind, smart, everything you could want in a girl. And Taeyong sure wanted her. He chased her down for a while, getting to know her before asking her out. He was so happy when she said yes, and they were so in love. Unfortunately the were a little a little too in love, so much so that anyone could tell. Including other gangs" Sohye stopped to take a deep breath, hoping to stop tears from forming in her eyes.

"The Vixens leader, a guy who goes by Peter , decided to use that against him. He took Yena captive, hoping to get Taeyong to come. Taeyong played right into Peters plan, coming to save Yena. It didn't work, and in a flurry of gunfire one of his own bullets killed the girl he loved most. It broke him, turned him into someone he wasn't before. And ever since then he doesn't like getting the innocent involved in their business"

Tears spilled from her eyes and Eunbi decided that she knew all she need to. Quickly standing from her seat in front of Sohye and sitting in the one next to her Eunbi pulled the crying girl towards her in a hug. They sat like that for a while, ignoring the judging stares and people's spiteful comments to their friends. Eventually Sohyes tears stopped and the Eunbi let her go, but she didn't move back to her seat. Instead for the rest of their little coffee date she sate next to Sohye, chatting about anything and anything, watching the time fly by.