Perfect Polyfamily.

*Cookie And Lucious Are At Home, And They Enjoy A Little Poly Family Bonding.*

"Baby, have you seen my paperwork?" Lucious called through the house, searching eagerly around for his work. She was in the kitchen, cooking in her pajamas. "I don't know where it is, Lucious!" she called back. He walked into the kitchen. "Dammit!" He Shouted. Cookie turned to face him. "Stop being upset baby, you know I don't like it when you're angry.." she said, fluttering her eyes up at him. He smirked. "I just need my work, I have no idea where I put it. I could have sworn it was in the study but now it's not.." he sighed. Cookie walked up to him, rubbing his arms. "Don't stress baby, you'll find it.." She said calmly. "What are you speaking all smooth about?" He asked her. "Nothing I'm just trying to calm you.." She Said. He licked his lips and leaned down to kiss hers. "You finished breakfast?" He asked her. She nodded and licked her lips. "And now I'm bored.." She Said. "You want something to do, huh?" He asked her. She toyed with her necklace, looking up at him and biting her lip. She nodded. He leaned down to kiss her lips, then swiftly picking her up and putting her on the kitchen counter. She let out a light moan as he kissed her neck, she tossed her head back and closed her eyes.

Lucious felt light kisses on his back. He turned around, then kissing the lips of the next woman. He guided her to standing in between Cookie. Cookie felt a pair of lips on her neck again. She felt lips attach onto hers. She moaned. Lucious stood back, watching. They kissed down cookie's chest. She bit her lip, smiling shyly. They moved down to kissing between her thighs. She felt her wetness starting to produce. She arched and messed with her breasts through he T-Shirt as they kissed the seat of her shorts. "Ahh.." Cookie exhaled. They slowly removed them from her body, and started to remove her shirt. "You won't be needing that, baby.." they whispered as the both of them laughed. They removed her bra, and Cookie laid down on her back as the other woman began to kiss and suck on her awaiting flesh. Cookie put her first finger into her mouth, and moaned as she turned her head to stare at Lucious, desperately wanting him to join. He stood there, as hard as a rock, biting his lip and cursing under his breath. "Mmm, yeah.." moaned Cookie. "How does that feel, beautiful?" Asked the other woman. Cookie replied with a louder whine, playing with her nipples as she bit her lip staring at Lucious. "You love to tease don't you?" Lucious asked her. She didn't reply. Instead she continued to eye fuck him sensually. The next woman sucking on her clit and yanking on her stretchy sensitive folds. They leaned up and started to remove their own clothing, becoming completely nude. They then licked up Cookies stomach kissing her belly button and kissing up to her nipples. They sucked into the left one, while rubbing their fingers into her kitten. They entered their fingers inside of her, while tugging and nibbling on her sensitive breasts. Cookie tossed her head back. "Ahh...Mhmm.." she moaned. "You like that? Hm?" They questioned. "Mhm...Mm...Ahh.." she answered. "Your little wet nookie is really ready for me, huh?" The woman asked. "Yess.." Cookie moaned against their lips. They attacked her mouth, sucking and licking at her tongue as they pounding into her entrance with their fingers. "Damn..." Lucious smirked. His wife and Polybaby making out and having foreplay on his kitchen counter, naked. Cookie looked like she was loving it. Lucious felt his pants becoming tighter and tighter. The woman positioned herself in between Cookies legs, and she began to grind against her. Cookie let out a yelp and continued to kiss her. "Mm, Ahh..." moaned the other woman. "Come join us daddy.." said the other woman to Lucious. "Come on daddy..." Said Cookie. Lucious grinned at her. She knew she was the only one allowed to call him Lucious or anything she wanted to, he knew she was just including herself in that title. He walked towards them both. "Come here, Harper." He told her, she slowly got down off of Cookie after giving her one last kiss. Cookie whined. "Take daddy's pants off." He told her, after sucking on her bottom lip. She leaned down, and began to suck him off after removing his pants. "Come here my baby." He told Cookie, moaning. She sat up, and he began to kiss her deeply. He told her to turn around, face down with her ass in the air. "Okay daddy.." She said, giggling and getting into position. He bit his lip and kissed her cheeks, then stuffing his face in between her sex. Cookie bit her lip. "Ahhhh...., LU.." she whined. He smacked her cheeks. And pulled away to moan from Harper devouring him. He stood her up, and he laid her down where Cookie was laying. He told Cookie to stand up. Cookie got in top of Harper, sitting on her face. Lucious entered himself into Harper, and started to pound into her while harper started to eat Cookie out, and Cookie and Lucious made love with each others mouths. Loud moans came from all three of them. "Mmm!...mmmm..." moaned Cookie, while Lucious let out grunts. He cupped Cookies face and bit her cheek. "Fuck..." he moaned. "Is she sucking you good, baby?" Lucious asked Cookie. Cookie nodded and tossed her head back while Lucious left his mark on her neck. "I'm close...Mmm..." moaned Cookie. "Grind her face baby grind it.." moaned Lucious, licking his lips and smacking harpers thigh. Cookie released, and Lucious sucked on her nipples.

They changed positions again, the girls being switched. Lucious pounded into cookie while she ate out Harper, and Harper and Lucious sucked on each others lips. "Damn Cookie...that's my girl..." moaned Lucious. Harper tossed her head back while Lucious gripped her neck and kissed her breasts.

Harper rode Lucious while Cookie sat on his face. The woman sucked each others breasts and tongues. "Yes daddy yes.." moaned harper, while Cookie shook her ass on Lucious' face. "Baby your tongue...oooh..." Said Cookie. He smacked her on the ass, and Cookie kissed harpers neck. Cookie turned around, and Harper leaned forward and kissed cookie while wrapping her arms around her. Lucious had a full view. His wife sitting on his face while his polybaby was riding him, then the two of them making out and touching eachother while he watched as he tasted and felt them. How much could a man take? Cookie bit her lip as Lucious entered his tongue into her. "Mmm, Lulu...Mm daddy that feels good.." Whined Cookie. Lucious asked them to get up, and he stood up as well. He leaned against the counter, and he told them both to get on their knees. Cookie started to suck him off, tasting harpers fluid while she sucked on his rocks. He tossed his head back. "Good girls..." He said. He inhaled sharply, and the girls switched positions. Then, they both let their lips move together on both sides of his shaft. Two mouths at once. "Are you going to put it in our mouths this time, daddy?" Asked Cookie. Lucious tossed his head back. They moaned as they took turns deepthroating him. Lucious felt himself coming to his peak. "Girls, Open your mouths, quick." He commanded. They sat on their calves, their mouths open with their tongues out. His fluid left from his body, him trying his best to give them both the same amount. They whined, asking for more. Once he was finished, the girls faced eachother and Cookie stood up on her knees hovering above Harper. She let his fluid drip from her tongue into her mouth, then they switched and did the same. They kissed as it swished around between their mouths, Lucious panting as he gentled downs they swallowed, then proceeded to gently lick and suck any excess off of him. They then kissed eachother as they looked up at him. "Goddamn.." panted Lucious...

END

Somebody Wanted A Threesome So Here You Are!