CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END!

Unedited

Chapter 36

- Mia White -

"I can't."

"Yes, you can."

"But I don't want to. I'm bad at it anyways."

"Then I'll teach you."

"Can you guys shut up?" Ben groaned, running a hand through his hair. I looked at Ben with a confused expression.

After the whole wedding fiasco, the police had taken over the house while my mom went back home to the station to be with Mrs King. As for Mindy and Austin, they asked to go back to the place they buried their sister.

On the other hand, Ace, Ben, and Levi all decided it would be fun to show me how to use the pistol I had. Ben said I was a natural when I used it before we crashed the wedding. We were able to get all the men working for Mr Summer in that abandoned building and got them to confess everything.

One guy was about to slip away before I shot him in the foot. I didn't even know if I was going to miss or not. I just pulled the trigger and that was the end result.

"You guys sound like you're doing something wrong," Ben stated.

"Don't listen to him," Ace whispered in my ear.

Everything happened so quickly. One second, I was in Ace's arms, and in the next, Ben was hugging me close to his chest and standing six feet away from my boyfriend.

"Don't go whispering in my baby sister's ear, and breaking more of her innocence!" Ben exclaimed. "You're gonna ruin her with your guy hormones you can't seem to control!"

Completely ignoring his comment, Ace growled and ripped me out of Ben's arms and into his. Ben was unaffected by Ace's actions but stuck out his tongue at us. I laughed while Ace huffed and pulled me closer to him.

Once Ace was no longer in a bad mood, he was able to teach me how to shoot just as Levi came into the room. He sat beside Ben, who was taking a video of Ace and I. He tried to be secretive about it until I heard Ben let out a girlish scream as Levi pulled his hair.

I focused on the target in front of me, and listen to Ace as he guided me on how to aim right. He asked if I understood everything he told me, and when I nodded, he backed up and told me to shoot. I could feel all their eyes biting the back of my head, waiting for me to pull the trigger. And when I did, I closed my eyes, not wanting to see if I shot it or not.

But I knew I must've done well because I could hear Ben crying with joy.

"YES! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE A NATURAL! Did you see that Levi! She—okay! I'll stop screaming! Just stop pulling my hair!"

Levi let go of his hair, leaving his brother as he touched his hair in pain.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that the bullet just missed the bullseye by a few centimetres. Suddenly, I was turned around before Ace kissed the crown of my head.

"That's my girl," he murmured. "Let's try that again."

"Hey! Didn't I tell you to stop whispering things!"