Chapter 13

We made it back to the house and mom is sleep. She looks so tired. I know what your thinking. Why do I care for her when she treated me like shit almost all my life. Well she is my mother she might have done that but it hurts to see your mom cry and look like this. Deep down inside she is still that caring mother that use to rock me to sleep and sing to me and I could see that mom today and I really miss that mom.

I was in bed with mom laid down in her embrace. She look so peacful and kind it made me smile. I reached up and brushed a stray hair out of her face. Mom is beautful. I always thought that. When I was little I use to say she was a princess. I smiled at that.

I still do sometimes.

I peeked her on the cheek and rolled out of her embrace.

I walked down stairs and saw Dagan sitting at the counter with a beer in his hand.

I went and set by him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"She's sleep" I said. He just nodded his head.

"She is really hurt"

He just nodded his head again. I looked up at him and his eye were blank like he was in thought or something.

"Dagan what's wrong?" He didn't say anything

"Dagan?" nothing

I grabbed his chin and turned him to me making him jump out of his trance.

"What's wrong?" I asked

He didn't say anything.

"Babe what's wrong?"

Still nothing

"Dagan answe-"

"Why?" he asked cutting me off

I looked at him confused.

"Why do you care about her?"

I sighed "Dagan-"

"And don't give me crap give me a real answer"

I sighed again

"Dagan look," I ut my head down looking at me fingures.

"My mom might have done all those things to me but I still love her.It wasn't like she was trying to be like she was. When I see my mom hurt or crys. My heart ache. I will always love her no matter what"

He sighed.

"You are so different"

I looked up and smiled "I know" He chuckled bent down and pecked me on the lips.

"I love you bunny" He said

"Love you too" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked

"You just did" He laughed

I frowned

"Shut up ass hole"

He smirked

"What is it?"

"Why do you call me bunny?"

He smiled

"I got an answer to that. I call you bunny because your cute like one"

I smiled he think im cute.

"Why a bunny why noy a puppy?"

"He shrugged "Well if you want to be called dog"

"Dagan," I wined "don't mix it up"

He chuckled and grab me puting mo his lap so both my legs were on both sides of him and me turned his way.

He brought e down close to hi face kissing me. It was soft and sweet at first but then I guess he wan't more because he got a little tough making me moan onto his mouth. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him without hesitation.

I started stradling his hip making him groan onto my moth. Just at the good part someone had to come in. I pulled out of his kiss and turned my head and saw mom.

"O hey mom" I crawled off Dagan lap making him growl and I hit his arm and sat next to him laying my head onto his shoulder.

"Hey Alex um can I ask were am I?"

"O this is Dagan house"

She looked at him and back to me and smiled.

"O Ok"

"Mom you still look tired why dont yo-"

*CRASH*

I froze in my spot scared to move while Dagan jumped right up and headed into the other room were the sound came from we went in there and saw a broken window and a rock with a piece of paper on it.

I walked over to it and grabbed it opened it up and read it.

"Get ready to die and Alex have my pups"