epilogue

It has been five years, Five years back we had the chaos of getting attacked, me getting pregnant, a lot of angry screaming and the fight between me and my father. Oh and yeah that the moon goddes had give my sight back. I look smiling at Miles who is Playing with Miles and I see Charlie sitting against a tree in the shadow drawing something. Charlie and Miles are my dear children and they are almost five years old. They look kinda like Eight year old because they grow faster. I am really proud i have produced such amazing children. Charlie is really special and I really love her. Mike is really like his father, he Always has the girls hanging at his tiny arms and he already has a girlfriend! That is so damn cute. 

Miles smiles at me and I rub my really growing belly. I am three months pregnant from our thirth child and Miles was so happy when he heard I was pregnant. Suddenly Miles runs to me leaving Mike with Charlie and he picks me up. 'Miles let me go!' I laughs trying to get away but my belly is really big already. I will be delivering our child soon so I am gonna eat as much as i can before someone says I'm fat after our thirth child is born. Miles sets me down and I smile loving at him while he kissed my forehead.  We haven't had attacks in those five years. I love living a relaxing life knowing the moon goddes has a special future on hold for my children.

'Mom!' Charlie calls as she runs to me and Mike runs after her. Mike is quite protective about Charlie and I smile at them. "Tell Mike to stop!" she says panting as she hides behind my leg for Mike. "Good morning, guys!" I hear behind me and I see Layla my best friend walking towards us with her 6-year-old son Daniel. "Hey!" I say with a smile and I quickly give Her and Daniel a hug.

we talk for a while, but suddenly I hear a scream from charlie . 'Mom! wolves!' Miles growls angry and grabs Charlie and Mike quickly and puts them in the bunker with Daniel and Layla

I knew this is what the moon goddes was talking about. There will be a bigger war then anyone will think when they grow up. My time is up and I know it.

But thank god their time is not done yet. They will have their own lifes to live.

-----

Holy fricking damn. So there is a sequel and i am writing it right now! Some chapters are already up. Thank you for reading this book

XX