29 | Reunited

T W E N T Y   N I N E

~The only thing more incredible than your smile, is when you smile at me.~

a d e l i n

"Wakey Wakey! Eggs and Bacey!" An overly enthusiastic voice yells just as the owner of said voice barges in my room without so much as a knock.

I shoot up instantly, breaking away from Caleb's tight hold. Curtains rip open not a second later, making my eyes practically burn at the intensity of the light that now illuminates the once dark room.

Groaning, I quickly throw my comforter over Caleb's head who has his arms around my waist and continues to sleep soundly with a slightly parted mouth.

If Noah sees Caleb in my bed-boyfriend or not-the innuendos will be never ending and I am not up for that-especially this early in the morning.

"What do you want Noah? My alarm hasn't even rung yet!" I complain, desperately trying not to fall back in the comforts of my duvet.

"Well good morning to you too. No time for questions, get ready and come down for breakfast in 15." He orders, resembling a white haired mother waking her child for school.

I make a show of mimicking him. He chooses to ignore that.

With one last pointed look, Noah turns on his heels, proceeding to leave but stopping short at the door.

With his hand on the handle, he looks over his shoulder, the smirk on his lips visible "Oh and tell Caleb to get out of your covers and get ready as well."

The door closes to Noah's chuckle and another groan from me.

*^*^*^*^*^

Not being able to help myself, I let out a sigh of relief when the loud bell signalling the end of the last period rings throughout the school.

Despite English being my favourite subject, it had seemed to drag on forever today and I was fairly certain the reason behind that had something to do with my excitement over our plans for today.

"Make sure to hand in your homework tomorrow. I won't take the ridiculous 'My sister flushed my homework' excuse again." Mrs Villier's voice makes students briefly pause their packing.

"Yes, I'm talking to you Max, don't feign innocence. It's dosen't suit you." they auburn haired woman glares pointedly at Max Ramos, who in turn looks at everything but Mrs Villier when he strides out of class.

Shaking my head, a light smile remains on my lips as I say goodbye to Mrs Villier. With my phone already in my hand, I scroll through the unread messeges however my fingers halt when someone beside me clears their throat.

Tearing my eyes from the screen, I look up and come to instantly regret the decision at the sight of a grinning Cameron Woods.

The sigh I let out leaves no room for mistaking my sentiments towards running into him.

"What do you want Cameron?" I cut to the chase, not wanting to talk to him for any second longer than I have to. Cameron, being himself, fully disregards my curt tone, continuing his grinning.

"I see you're passing your time with Carter now. " He comments, walking beside me through the halls, passing students who give us both odd and alarmed glances.

"I'm not passing my time with him. I'm dating him." I correct with gritted teeth "Though I can understand why the concept confuses you." my patience runs lower by the tick of each second.