Chapter 52

I know how much yall shippers were dying for this chapter. Well don't kill me okay? I'm posting this so soon only because you guys have been killing me. It will not be too long. But I prmise that some of you will get a heart attack.
Just enjoy.
And comment.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Let me show you what a real man can do"

The words melted my heart. I didn't know how to react or what to say. My legs shook under my weight and I felt tipsy.

In a matter of a second his fingers were on my shoulders leaving goosebumps on my bare skin. My stomach dropped and I felt weak.

What was he doing to me?

His lips moved towards my neck and I felt like I would faint any moment now. I took a deep breath.

"A real man" He whispered. I closed my eyes for a second as I tried to calm  the rapid beating of my heart.

Then his lips connected to the crook of my neck, leaving me absolutely breathless.

I gasped as his lips left soft kisses all over my neck. My heart thumped like a bird in it's cage.

I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. His mouth trailed all over my neck coming to halt on my color bone.

Almost like an instinct my fingers started ruffling his messy hair.

"Christofer" I muttered breathlessly.

"Can Felix do this?" Christofer murmured against my skin, making shivers run down my bare spine.

Before I could even take a breath his lips connected with my earbole. I couldn't hold in the gasp anymore.

I feared the amount of control this man had over me. The mere thought of it terrified me.

This was the first time in my life that I wanted to seduce a man.

During all those years I was forced to be a tease. An expensive gift in the eyes of powerful man, a seductress.

I kissed and touched many met. Yet I found myself being afraid to make a wrong movement with this one.

I wanted to show Christofer how good I could kiss. I wanted him to know who I was. Or who I could be. With him I didn't want to play a seductress. Because with him I turned into one.

On that thought my fingers moved towards his face, making him grunt.

He loosened his tie and threw his jacket to the floor. I moved my mouth towards his cheek and trailed soft kissed down his neck.

Christofer's fingers moved around my body and I felt myself loosing control. His lips moved towards my mouth.

"For a fifteen year old you sure are beautiful" Dino's voice trailed in my mind.

My stomach dropped and my fingers stopped unbuttoning his shirt. The same scenario happened three years ago. A drunken mistake. A kiss which later on ruined my life.

I rememebered Dino's lips on mine as I gave in to the kiss. A mistake which I should have never made. That kiss ruined a relationship. That kiss ruined a friendship. Because of me.

Because I was too naive to believe that an intoxicated boy had feelings for me. I would not repeat the same mistake again.

When Christofer's lips were almost touching mine I turned my head away. His lips stopped on my cheek and I looked down, mentally cursing myself for letting this happen.

I wasn't a toy he could play with everytime he wasn't sober. I wouldn't let him or anyone else use me like that ever again.

"Christofer, you're drunk " I said, meeting silence.

"You'll regret this when you're sober and then you'll blame me" I said, tugging at the hem of my nightgown.

His lustfull eyes followed the action, making butterflies appear in my stomach. I looked away, feeling self consious.

"How would you know?" His rough voice rang through the silence.

"Because you're Christofer Luca Santobello. There's no space in your heart for emotions" I said quickly as if the words burned me.

"Emotions?" He asked.

"Passion" I whispered. What we shared moments ago was filled with passion.

"Besides" I cleared my throat, putting a stand of my hair behind my ear.

"You're too eager to make me fall in love with you. You wouldn't want to make the wrong impression" I tried to joke.

"You don't know what you're talking about" He murmured drunkenly.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked, trying to keep my eyes off the unbuttoned parts of his shirt.

"Enough" He slurred his breath hot on my face. His lips inches away from mine. Our eyes connected and I wondered wether I had gone crazy.

Crazy to know that there was something different about him. There was good in him.

"You also have beautiful eyes" He suddenly said, making the butterflies in my stomach go wild.

"What?" I asked.

"That night" he murmured.

"You told me that I had beautiful eyes. I never got the chance to say it back" He slurred tierdly. He wavered on his feet and I cought him once again.

"Lay down" I commanded.

He walked towards the bed and I tried to push him down. He didn't budge so I tried again. He gave in and sat down on my bed.

"Gabriella" He slurred once more.

"We will talk after you wake up" I said sternly. His body slid down and in a matter of a second he lay on my bed. I sighed in relief.

"Thank you" I said after a second.

"You're welcome, Princess" He muttered. I opened my mouth ready to say something when I noticed him fast asleep. His breathing was even and his face calm.

I stared at his handsome face and couldn't help myself but blush. His hair was soft and silky. He had a bit of a stubble growing which made me chuckle. He always shaved. I had never seen him with a stubble before. I glanced down on his half bare chest and had to stop myself before my thoughts got too far.

Finally my eyes stopped on his lips.

I felt heat rise up to my cheeks as I rememeberd what those lips had done minutes ago. Just minutes ago we were on the verge of kissing. I had to remind myself that his words were due to his intoxicated state. But I couldn't help myself but listen to that nagging voice in my head, telling me that it could have been his jelaousy pushing out.

Either way. The man felt something for me. And I couldn't deny it any longer. No man could act this good while drunk. No man could look straight into your eyes. Into your soul and lie to you.

He couldn't.

And this time it was true. It wasn't me trying to make myself feel better. It was me seeing the truth. It was me seeing what other's have been seeing all this time.

And whatever would happen tommorow morning didn't bother me anymore. Because all I could really care about was the ruthless Mafia boss sleeping in my bed.