2. First Kill

<Your POV>

The soft sounds of a child's voice had got me to get up. I was met with Sally and Grinny Cat standing at the foot of my bed. "Yay! You're awake! Now come on and get dressed! You have a mission today!" Sally yelled.

Not actually helping my morning self wake up. Yelling and a bright light in my face is the last thing to do to wake me up. "Ugh... What time is it?" I asked, groaning.

"Somewhere around two in the afternoon," Grinny Cat purred in response. I had only groaned again before I was pulled into the bathroom by Sally. (Up above) "Oh nice.." I muttered, of course I was dealing with a child so I decided to dress myself rather quickly. Who knew I could pull off red so good.. I muttered, turning the key into the lock and leaving it there after adding a pair of earrings and a small touching of makeup.

(So y'all can stfu about the damn outfit 😂)

I had got this choker from a very close friend. She had gave it to me before she got in a car crash and died within it. She had always said that her soul will always be within the locket, I kinda believed her. I slipped on the white cropped hoodie before heading out of the bathroom.

Sally had gasped with a bright smile on her lips, Grinny only blushing a little bit. "Ready for your mission?" Masky asked, walking past my room door though I only nodded in a small response. "Since it's your first we'll provide you with a weapon of your choosing," Masky explained as again, I nodded in response. Soon waving goodbye to Sally and Grinny to join Masky.

Walking down the stairs and out the door only to head out to the backyard of the big place. I was met with Hoodie and Slenderman waiting on Masky and I.

"Ahh, you're awake. Come, pick. Anyone of your choosing." Slender muttered as I walked over. My eyes scanning over all of the options, my fingers brushed against the bow and the following arrows then soon the twin-blade katanas. "Nice pick," Hoodie muttered, his voice low and husky.

Sending a small shiver down my spine. "Well, seeing you only have your mother left to murder. We'll let you kill her. Just so you'll get the feeling of that adrenaline again." Masky said and we all nodded.

Just like before we were gone, but, was soon placed in front of my parent's house. A place that used to be home, a place I used to come to for safety. Too bad it isn't anymore. A childish and small giggle had left my lips.

"May I go in?" I asked and Slender nodded, a sadistic smirk grew on my face as I made my way in the house. "Oh, Mother~" My voice was as smooth as a butter knife cutting butter.

Creeping around the house, I found myself peeking in her bedroom. There she sat on the creamy white sheets. Brushing her soft, long, brown, hair. I chuckled, waving one of the katana's around before walking in the room. Mother had seemed so surprised to see me. Though before she had a chance to react, I grabbed her by the hair and put the katana up by her throat.

Mother started to sob as I chuckled. "Don't worry, Mother~ It will all be over soon~" I purred so lovingly into her ear as I pulled at her hair. "P-please.. You don't have to do this, Y-Y/n." Mother begged but I only shook my head. "Don't Let This Fox Bite~" I muttered with a smirk before slicing her throat open.

Blood poured from her neck as it stained my katana. I released her head as she fell to the floor. Mother's blood staining the white carpet. I smirked before heading out of the house. "Dammn, Y/n!" A voice yelled from a distance, I looked over to see an old friend.

"Liu!" I yelled with a smile as I hugged him, Liu hugging me back in return. "You two know each other?" Hoodie asked and I nodded. "I used to come see her when she was upset. I was the only friend she had besides....um."

Liu stopped and turned towards me. I shook my head, Liu getting the hint and only rubbed the back of his neck. Knowing I didn't want him to tell. "Well let's head back,"

Slenderman muttered and everyone else nodded. "Race you there, Liu!" I yelled with a smirk, quickly turning into a fox and running past everyone. "You're so on Y/n!" Liu yelled, running after my small fox form.

*Minutes Later*

"Ha! I beat you! Suck it! I yelled, turning myself back into a hybrid form and sticking my tongue out at Liu. "You...How?...how did you?!..." Liu panted heavily before falling on his knees for being out of breath. Masky and Hoodie soon caught up and Slender teleported.

The front door was soon opened to reveal Jeff, Sally, Smile, Grinny, and Ben. "Welcome back Y/n and Liu," Ben waved giving me and Liu a smile. Liu ran up to Jeff and gave him a hug. I smiled at the sight of the two brothers hug. My fox ears twitched a little bit before I heard a small 'mew', like a cat.

I glanced down for my eyes to be met with black and white furred cat. "Well, hello there Grinny~" I teased a little, picking him up. Grinny adjusted himself in my arms as I started to scratch his head, making the little kitty purr. "Awe!~ You're so cute!~" I giggled, scratching underneath his chin, making him purr more.

"Let's congratulate Y/n for doing so well on her first mission, with a party." Slender announced as we all started to cheer, all of us pouring back in. My eyes were filled with surprise seeing the cake and alcohol laid out across the table.

"Great job Y/n." Jane nodded my way as I smiled, I nodded back in response as she walked off. Grinny jumped from my arms and glanced up at me.

Grinny turned back into his hybrid form with a smile, I smiled back as my tail started to wag a little bit. "You want a beer Y/n?" Jeff asked, I only shrugged with a nod. Jeff threw a can of beer past Grinny for me to catch, which I did. "Thanks," I said and he nodded. Slenderman stepped back into the room and hit a fork against a glass cup for everyone to quiet down.

"In honor of her first, successful mission and becoming our new Creepypasta," Slenderman muttered as everyone cheered. "With her being apart of our crew, she will be known as Y/C/N," Slenderman raised his glass with everyone else.

Y/C/N? I like it, it suits me. I thought out to myself with a smirk curling on my lips. "Ayo, Jeff! Pass me the liquor!"

*Few Hours Later*

I dropped out of the party downstairs a long time ago after Ben brought in vodka. After that everyone was pissy drunk. Well, not everyone but you get the gist. I sat on my bed, brushing out my h/l hair, so soft like my mother's. God, I hated her guts. I was brought away from my thoughts by a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?" A voice asked I recognized that voice, it was Smile Dog. I got up and soon opened the door. "Hey, Smile." I greeted with a smile of my own to match his. His dark gray eyes staring deep into my e/c ones. "Wanna talk?" Smile asked as I let him in my room, closing the door behind us. "Sure."

We sat on my bed and talked about whatever came to mind. Both of us trying to stay away from the topic of our pasts. Not exactly comfortable telling each other yet. "What time is it?" Smile asked out of the blue from the moment of silence. "Around two, maybe three."

"Alright." Smile got up to stretch before heading to the door. "I gotta go catch some 'Z's I've been up past my bedtime." Smile chuckled as he opened the door. "Wait!" I muttered as Smile stopped.

I got up and wrapped my arms around Smile to hug him, Smile was stunned for a moment before hugging me back. "Night, Y/n." Smile muttered, letting go of our hug and walking off to his room.