Kiba x Werewolf! Reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Stupid villagers.... Stupid Ninjas......." I mumbled angrily kicking a pebble and swinging the bag of robbed goods in my hand as I walked deeper into the forest.

For as long as I could remember everyone hated me. And all for the same reason because, I am a werewolf. Naturally I was never welcomed anywhere and,not to mention I never had a parental figure to lean on. So me living alone, meant that I had to fend for myself.

Eventually I got sick off living of berries and meat when I was 10. Which lead me to stealing from the nearby village. I have been doing this for the past 6 years and finally the villagers had enough of me and started hiring ninjas. They have been doing this for the past 2 months. Luckily for me none of the ninjas hired so far have been able to catch me.

Just as I thought I was able to take a break, I was wrong. Me being half-wolf allowed me to have a sensitive noise. And with my ever so sensitive noise I was able to pick up the scent of a human and dog.

Upon gaining this knowledge I decided to keep going, much to my dismay. To make matters even worse the cave I usually slept in was still at least a 30 minute walk away.

After what I consider a dull walk to the cave I call home, came into view. With the little energy I had left I speed walk into the cave, collapsing onto the pile of dry leaves.

"I should probably eat before I go to sleep..." I mutter looking through my bag of stolen food.

I ended up putting a banana between two slices of bread, calling it 'banana bread.' It didn't me long to finish the 'banana bread' and for me to fall asleep.

--- Time Skip To Morning Brought To You By Sodapop ---

When then sun came streaming in to my little cave, I took it as my wake up call. Slowly sitting up and stretching my sore limbs, I yawned flicking my tail in the process.

Sadly I couldn't stay in my little peaceful state for long because I heard someone whispering outside my cave.

"Come on Akamaru, I want to get this mission done with." The masculine voice whispered.

  Not having a better plan I dived into my pile of dry leaves hiding in them. Unfortunately for me I didn't realize my tail was peeking out of the leaf pile.

As I thought I was safe from the intruders I felt something bite my tail.

"OWW!" I yelped jumping up form the leaf pile and grabbing onto my precious tail.

After I checked my tail to see if it was injured then noticing it was not, I looked up at the intruders.

And might I say DAMN! This is probably the best looking ninja who has come after me! I mean look at his adorable eyes! Oh, Looks like there is a human here to.....

"So your the thing wreaking havoc in the village?" The man ask looking at my tail and ears.

I was taken aback by how he has so easily called me a thing, "I am not a thing! And yes I am the one." (*Ahem* The chosen one *Ahem*)

To my utter surprise the man stiffed a laugh, "No offense or anything but, how could someone like....you even hurt a fly?"

The man ended up on the ground due to my punch. A smug smile grew onto my face.

"I was clearly able to hurt you, so I now consider you a fly." With that said I walked out of the cave with my head held high and to my delight the cute nin-dog followed me.

"Akamaru, You Traitor!" The man yelled in fake hurt causing me to giggle.

Sadly the dog stopped following and went back to the man trying to get him off the ground. Successfully Akamaru helped up the man making Akamaru bark in delight.

With a sigh I turned around and was about to continue walking but the man called out to me, "Hey! Wolf lady! What's your name!"

With another sigh I turned around and walked back to him, "My name is (Y/N), Yours?"

The man held a goofy grin before replying, "My name is Kiba! And this is Akamaru!"

"Nice too meet ya both!" I said grinning at the kindness he was now showing me.

"Yeah nice to-" Kiba was cut off because, Akamaru jumped on Kiba's back. Which in result made Kiba come flying into me. And somehow magically are lips ended up meeting in a kiss.

Once we hit he ground Kiba quickly got off of me and started yelling at Akamaru. For some reason I wasn't mad about the indecent. Instead of yelling like Kiba I started laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the bad ending, I had no idea how to end it. Also if anyone knows you Sodapop is let me know because I shall dub yee my Bff! Anyway Hope you guys have a Great day! I am off to each lunch!

Peace People~~~ -NightAngel2004