Chapter 16 No Holding Back

just as the Hestia familia came just in the nick of time where they could have been disqualified for not showing up before 9, they appeared to many's surprises and unexpectedness with the relief of the Zeus familia and their friend's, even Takemikazuchi and Miach sighed in relief and the disappointment of the rest of the audience, just as Bell is also walking down to announce something in the middle of the arena and all eyes are on him, all of his friends and family were watching a little scared of what he'd say since he and his familia may drop out of the tournament due to what happened to them.

Finn:" it's good that they came in time, but"

Ais:" with what happened to them the other day, I'm a little scared to hear what Bell has to say"

Bete:" if they're going to quit, let them"

Riveria:" BETE"

Bete:" what, it's their choice, if they don't have the confidence to stay, why force them to stay"

Gareth:" so you support what the Soma and Appolo familia did to them then"

Bete:" don't get me wrong, I think that those filthy cheats bring shame to the Black Lightning Hero and I hate them just as much as the next guy does, and I was pissed as all hell when they pulled that stunt just to hurt them, but if that kid and his group aren't strong enough to fight, then let them drop, make's no difference either way"

Tiona:" you know Bete, your no better than those bastards in the soma and Apollo familia"

Bete:" YOU-"

Ryudo:" everyone shut up, and don't worry, I know Bell WAY better than any of you will hope to ever know about him, and let me say this about him in confidence and assurance"

Riveria:" and what's that"

Ryudo:" Bell's true strength, even against the most impossible odds and obstacles, no matter if you're against him or not, with him or not, or even stopping him or not just won't give up, once Bell has set his mind to something, he's basically unstoppable, always going above and beyond to achieve a goal... although he does have one weakness that's consistent throughout his life, he also won't hinder anyone and will have his team decide for him"

Ryudo's thought's:" So in conclusion, based on his friend's feeling's, so even if he doesn't want to drop, his friend's will basically decide for him, and that's what will decide everything from then on"

Finn:" so what will it be, will they stay or will they leave"

Ryudo:" I'm saying I don't know, it's all about what the team want's for Bell to decide"

Ais:" so there's a high chance of this actually"

as they remembered about how upset they looked and frustrated they must have felt, as Bell went to the center, Ryudo grabbed Ais's hand in hope's that Bell doesn't drop.

Bell:"  I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE TO EVERYONE... AS YOU ALL KNOW, MY TEAM IS LAST PLACE NOW, A VERY LONG WAY AWAY FROM WHERE WE WERE AND WE'RE 1 MONTH IN THE TOURNAMENT, AND GETTING FIRST NOW SEEM'S LIKE A PIPE DREAM WE WILL NEVER REACH NOW..."

his friend's started to dought that his team were going to stay in the tournament, people were grinning and snickering at this with joy in their faces and some member's in the Zeus familia were even going to cry, Enyo and Zerif looked away as it was a little hard for them to watch, and Mero clung her fist in anger with a sad look on her face.

Bell:"... AND I SAY SO WHAT, WE'RE NOT OUT YET, WE'RE STILL ON THE BOARD, WE'RE STILL IN THIS TOURNAMENT, AND MOST OF ALL WE'RE STILL A TEAM, AND WE ALL AGREED FROM NOW ON... WE WILL NOT BE HOLDING ANYTHING BACK ANYMORE AND BRING REAL HELL ON EARTH"