•|Crown Me|•

[S3-E3]

Dear Diary,

    Last night, my father told me something that I should've expected to hear sooner or later. My mom told me that he was dark, but I didn't realize that he was that messed up in the head. I accept his apology and I forgive him, I just wish he hadn't told me that.

  I wanted to believe that there was another reason for him being so hated. I wanted there to be a reason that wasn't his fault or didn't make any sense. I guess that's why it hurts so much, because I wanted something different.

Hope.

Florence Italy|Later That Night
••••••••••••••••••••••
Henric

    For the last seven minutes Paul's heart was stopped, and I knew for a fact that he was one hundred percent dead which is why I had been on the verg of performing a resurrection spell. The heart is only supposed to be stopped for three to five minutes.

    I instantly took a step back when Paul sat up quickly and started to gasp. I'm not sure if he knew how long he's been out, but I most certainly wasn't going to tell him until he asked.

  "Is it done?" He asked while looking up at me.

  "Yeah." I nodded. "But in case it didn't work, Sebastian is taking Julius to Chicago-"

  "What?!" Paul snapped. "Why the hell would you-"

  "My brother has a daughter, so he'll have company and all." I cut him off calmly. "I gave you my word that I wasn't going to let anything happen to him and I meant what I said. Tomorrow we'll be having a calling in front of the kingdom and you are going to attend as the throne's claimer. Are we clear?"

  "You are." Paul and I both turned our attention to the familiar woman who spoke with a very beautiful British accent. My heart skipped a few beats when I realized who it was. "Sir Ric? I would say that I'm surprised to see you alive, but I knew I'd see you again."

  "What in the bloody hell are you doing here?" I questioned seriously.

  "Nosey much?" She chuckled while flipping her long, dark, wavy hair. "Until one of your siblings claim the throne again, it isn't yours. Therefore, I believe that I am invited here-"

  "He's claiming it." Paul cut Ava off. "Not only that, but he's also going to be the new alpha to a stray of wolves. So unless you plan being murdered tonight, I suggest you leave. Now." I didn't disagree with Paul. Mostly because her being here has made me realize the dangers of me or any of my siblings not claiming the throne.

    A smirk appeared upon Ava's lovely face as the sun from Paul's window made her green eyes look greener.

  "I know you're probably thinking that I'm here to start trouble as usual but..." Ava came closer to me. "My ways of living and getting what I want have changed. In seven months I am going to be a mother to my second child. I'm also a part of that pack that's going to be bowing to you for protection Sir Ric. However, until that time comes, I will leave."

   Ava waited a few seconds before she finally left the room. I assumed that she wanted me to pitty her but I didn't. I also didn't believe that she was pregnant. I also didn't believe that she had another child.