Eyeless Jack X Reader (Lemon)

So...I decided to write another lemon because... well, why not?

I will warn you guys... this IS a lemon, so it will contain some dirty topics and stuff. If you are not comfortable with Lemons, please skip. I'll make sure to make an Eyeless Jack X Reader without Lemon.

Anyways... Enjoy~

************************************

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

_______________________________________

     You entered your bedroom from a tiring day. You yawned and then grabbed some nightwear. You picked out a big, (F/C), t-shirt and some black shorts. You then walked to your bathroom and started up the shower. You waited for the water to get to your liking and then turned on the shower head.
     "Man, what an exhausting day. I can't wait to get into my bed and rest my tired eyelids," you admitted as you then stripped down and then stepped into the shower. The hot water felt so nice against your (S/C) skin. You closed your (E/C) eyes and let the water hit your face.

     Once you got done with washing off, you turned off the water and then stepped out of the shower. You grabbed a towel and then dried off. You then put on your clothes. You smiled a little at how clean you felt. You brushed your (H/C) hair and then finished with your nightly routine.
     "Okay, now it's time for bed," you yawned as you then turned off your lights. In the darkness, you walked over to your bed and laid down on it. You pulled the covers over you and tried to get in the most comfortable position ever. Once you did, you smiled to yourself and let the sleep overtake you.

**Eyeless Jack's P.O.V. **

     Damn it! I hate when Jeff the Killer is always on my back about eating kidneys! He just doesn't understand how good they are! Oh well, I'm hungry now, so I need a kidney to satisfy me. Hm, that house seems promising... Maybe I'll have a little peek...

**Back to Narrator...**

     Eyeless Jack climbed up to your window and looked in. He saw you sleeping peacefully. He smiled from behind his mask and then quietly opened the window, allowing himself inside. He hovered over your body, looking at all your features.
     "Hmm..." you moaned as you rolled over in your bed. Eyeless Jack watched you carefully. You began to wake up, the cold air from the open window hitting your face. Eyeless Jack quickly, but quietly, backed up into the darkness of your room. You opened your eyes and immediately saw your open window. You sat up and kept your gaze on the window.
     "Huh? That's weird... I thought it was closed when I went to bed..." you trailed off as you stood up and then slowly closed it. You yawned as you then plopped onto your bed. You made sure the cover was on you as you closed your eyes and went back to sleep.

**Eyeless Jack's P.O.V. **

     As I watched her from the dark corner of her room, I couldn't help but to stare at her body. Damn! It's so nice. Looks like I came to the right house after all. Hehe.
     I can feel myself become hard as I walk over to her, sleeping. So unaware of what I might do next. I need her right now. I reach over and rip the covers from her, exposing her to the chill air in her room. She moans and mumbles to herself as she tries to stay warm. I can't take it. I'm going to do it. Well, do her, that is.