15. Matty Healy loves to overthink in the morning

EDITED

When Matty Healy woke up that Wednesday morning he felt different like something had changed but he didn't really know what it was maybe it had to do with the tall lanky teenager that was asleep next to him.

He had to admit to himself that she was beautiful but in a different kind, she wasn't a model like Gabby nor was she as intellectual as Gemma but she had a sense of recklessness that was refreshing.

Her unraveled blonde curls were all over her face, residue of yesterday's makeup was on the pillow reassuring Matty that all of that wasn't a dream.

Her face was round like a donut almost, she had freckles scattered all over her face and long lashes that fluttered when she was dreaming but other than that she wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

She had normal poop colored eyes with a normal looking nose and a normal looking face with fried dyed curly hair and a beautiful pair of luscious lips that would look so perfect wrapped around his- fuck, Matty's mind was betraying him, it had before.

Most of the time he had no idea where he had left his brain most of the time, and then again he had written a whole song about that for fucks sake he knew the signs.

This wasn't the first time he had started to have feelings for someone he shouldn't, he had a master in that but for some reason he thought that all that was out the window when he met Gaby.

"Hey can you pass me a fag?" A small raspy voice said and fuck it was cute which made Matty want to throw himself out the fucking window. "Sure, here" he said to the blonde average looking-underage human laying next to him.

Frankie lit the cigarette almost immediately closing her eyes and sighing.
"Well I don't really remember what happened but I'm going to assume we fucked" she said

"Actually we-" "no no it's fine Matty, I don't really remember if it was good but I'm going to assume it was well considering how drunk I was, just tell me you used a condom" "Frankie we-" " I swear to god Matty tell me you used one because honestly I don't wanna know what weird disease your dick has considering all the emo hookers you fuck"

"Frankie stop! We didn't fuck" Matty Healy said amused by the sudden words that had come out from her mouth.

"We- we didn't?" Frankie said honestly surprised with that information because goddamn she was used to fucking everything that came in her way.

"Frankie you were drunk and I'm not that much of an asshole, I mean I am but not that much" - Well that was a plot twist.

" ok then" she said leaving the subject alone for the fist time ever. Frankie was actually surprised when she woke up next to the dark haired boy.

He looked surprisingly hot with his back on the wall and eyes set on the empty wall in-front of him, Matty Healy didn't have a shirt on leaving all his tattoos on display for Frankie to appreciate.

It was quite the view to be honest.

" Matty?" "Mhm?" " Why do I have a shirt that says "lol ur not Matt Healy."? Do you care to explain?" " Yesterday you decided that it would be a great idea to make a Matty Healy Fan Club" " No I didn't" "Yes you did! There was nothing I could do to stop you" "Yeah sure but honestly how conceited can you be that you have a shirt like that? " "Very?"

They both were rudely interrupted from their conversation when they heard playful barks from out the bedroom door.

"I didn't know you had a dog" Frankie said frowning and cuddling up more unto the blanket. "We literally had a full conversation about my dog, how drunk were you?"

"Well drunk enough to go home with you after I sucked James' dick and you walk in" "So you do remember that?" " I think that no amount of booze will let me forget that" "I didn't know you had a boyfriend, I mean you said you didn't yesterday but I think is wasn't the alcohol talking "

"It wasn't the alcohol, I don't. H-he's a friend ok? A friend that I casually fuck sometimes and it's just that well he felt bad and I don't know how to deal with that"

" so you suck him off?" "Well yeah..."

Matty chucked, for him it was refreshing to be with her there wasn't any conversation about money or about how he should stop doing drugs. He honestly didn't know what to feel all that he knew what that he felt something.

Everything changed that Sunday morning for both Frankie and Matty as they were cuddling up in Matty's bed with a crucifix above their head and something different in their hearts but a storm was coming soon and that storm was about to ring on the doorbell disguised with green eyes and straight blonde hair with the name of Gabriella Brooks.

Author's Note:
Hello there!! People normally don't read this which is totally fine but I just wanted to thank anyone that is actually reading this!! Honestly I never would have thought that someone would read this train wreck. I wrote this chapter almost as a gift, it's full of banter between Frankie and Matty which I thought u would like anywayyyyy thanks for everything!! vote? I guess? I don't know what to say really just do whatever you like bye xoxo.