|•XXXVII•|

A/n: When you see three asterisks(***), this indicates a memory. Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
•••••••••••••••••••••
~3rd Person POV~

Another day passes before the prince finally awakens. As the grogginess clears from his vision, Noctis sits up with a small groan. He placed a hand against his head, a slight headache from his battle with the Tidemother. He wiped the last bit of sleepiness from his eyes as he spotted a figure sitting in the chair not far from the bed. Though they were facing the window, Noctis recognized the hairdo from anywhere. "Ignis."

The royal advisor stood up at the sound of his name and faced the prince with a stoic expression. "Ah, you're awake."

"Where are we?"

"A hotel in Altissia. You've been unconscious for some time now." Ignis looks over the bed, giving Noctis a melancholic gaze.

The prince picked up on his sorrow and began to worry. His thoughts rushed to Lunafreya, hoping she was alright. "Luna... what happened?"

"She is in the care of the zodiacs as we speak, thanks to Zodia. Her wounds will be mended soon enough."

A sigh of relief left the raven haired boy. "What a relief. What about the ring? Has anyone found it?"

"The ring is in Zodia's care."

Noctis noticed Ignis had tensed up when he said his sister's name. "Where is Zodia? I thought she'd be here with you."

Ignis fell silent, his gaze falling to the floor. Noctis crawled out of the bed and stood on his feet. "Ignis?" The royal advisor balled his hands into fists, clenching them tightly. He knew Noctis wouldn't be able to handle the news, but he also couldn't keep it from him. "Ignis!" Noctis' raised voice made his emerald gaze snap to the prince. "Where is Zodia?" He asked more sternly and slowly.

Ignis inhaled slowly, exhaling as he answered. "Missing."

Noctis' eyes widened at the reply. In disbelief, he pushes past the tactician and runs through the hotel just as he did only four days ago. Noctis yelled out for his sister, desperation growing with each shout. His running footsteps echoed all around as he checked each floor. With no luck, the prince dashed out to the city, shouting at the top of his lungs. Unlike Ignis, it took both Prompto and Gladio to restrain the prince. They dragged the struggling prince back up to his room where Ignis still remained.

Gladio tossed Noctis on the bed just as Prompto locked the door. They all knew he would do something crazy but not on this scale. He reacted worse than Ignis. Noctis flew off the bed and headed for the door. Gladio blocked him, grabbed his collar, and shoved him back onto the bed. Noctis' sapphire irises flashed red as he was ready to pounce. "Get out of my way!"

"Noct, calm down! She'll be back soon," Prompto reassures.

"Where'd she go?" Noctis asked, his eyes still ignited red.

"Don't know. She didn't even tell Iggy," Gladio said, his harsh glare directed towards him. "Sit your ass down so I don't have to kick it."

Noctis clicked his tongue, doing as Gladio demanded. Prompto sat next to his best friend and laid a hand on his shoulder. "She'll be back."

"Yeah... Yeah... she has to come back. We'll wait for her," Noctis said, finally having calmed down.

"We're not waiting. The last train to Gralea leaves tomorrow morning. We don't have time to sit around and wait for Zodia to return," Gladio growls. Prompto glared daggers at him for such poor choice of words.

"I... must agree with Gladio," Ignis said. Noctis and Prompto looked at him in bewilderment. Both boys knew they were right, but they didn't want to leave in fear that Zodia would come back and find them gone.