Chapter 8

My eyes were filled with lust and love as my eyes roamed his body, I could feel his hard abs against my flat stomach. His yellow hair was messy and sweat as it attached to his head perfectly. His arms toned and the color of the sky, he looked like a mystery but I love it.

My heart beat like never before as I looked at him.

He smiled at me.

His eyes also filled with lust and love but his smile showed me he cared for me and would do anything for me no matter what.

I blushed lightly as my body heated up against him, I felt sweat drip of my forehead and I wanted him badly.

I began to beg for Bill, not caring how embarrassing it was because I was only speaking the truth.

" Oh Master I need you inside of me. I need you to thrust into me till I faint from all the pleasure you and only you can give me. Oh Master I need you and only you"

He smirked as I blushed and looked down not wanting him to see how flustered I was or to look into his beautiful yellow eye. He moved his arm so I touched my face gently and moved it so I was looking at him.

" Let me see your beautiful face my little Pinetree. Your so beautiful and I love you".
He said those words so sincerely and a few tears spilled out of my eyes.

I never felt loved before as much as I do with him. I know my family loves me but I don't really feel it but looking at bill I know it's true.

I smiled as I kissed him before he quickly thrusted into me grunting and sucking gently on my skin leaving me red.

I moaned and arched my back in pleasure and pain. He waited for a bit till my moans of pleasure filled the air then he thrusted in and out.

" Faster~Harder~please Master" I begged as he went faster, thrusting into me filling me with so much pleasure I thought I would faint but luckily I didn't.

" Master I'm going to~ahh" I came into our chest. I panted.

He thrusted once more into me.

" Dipper I'm going to~ah" he came in me. His seeds filled me as my entrance as my face redden, he called me Dipper and I loved it but I love it just like I love Pinetree because it came out of his mouth.

Goddess I've fallen so hard for this man and I love it.

I grinned as He kissed me passionately before getting of me and holding me close to him.

" Bill" I panted as he mumbled a quick what that was muffled against my collar bone. It sends chills through my body. " We have to get clean and the sheets".

He sighed before snapping his fingers and soon We were all clean like we had just come out of a shower.

Even the sheets where replaced under us and a soft blue and yellow blanket landed on us, covering our entire body. It was almost like nothing happened expect bill and I were naked holding one another but I couldn't be happier.

I smiled against him and panted softly as he chuckled softly.

" I love you bill".

" I love you too Pinetree".

I began to feel tired and with that I drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

I walked around the lovely forest when I came to an ocean. I grinned I love the ocean, I quickly took off all my clothing expect my underwear and tank top bra.

I have to wear the tank top bra because I have breast. But instead of having a period I have the body of a man for a week. I jump into the body and make a loud splash.

I sighed swimming happily before I hear a chuckle. I look around suspiciously only to see Bill in golden swim trunks, I blush as I look at his eight pack.

"What's the matter Pinetree, see something you like~" he purred out only making my blush worse.

" Yes and it's you" he blushed and looked at me surprise and honestly so was I but still I smirked.

" Come join me Bill" I smiled as I swam deeper into the pond.

He grinned before running towards the pond " Cannon Ball"  I yelled a small wave came towards me pulling me down.

I quickly swam to the top to see a worried bill. I hid behind him as his eyes roamed the water.

" Pinetree haha I'm sorry can you please come out" .

Silence.

He began to float but before he could get to high up I splashed water at his face.

He looked down at me shocked and surprise before he looked relived. I giggled.

He made me float towards him then cradled me in his arms.

" I was worried you should always answer when master calls or else you'll get punished".

I felt my face redden.

" I'm sorry Master".

He grinned " It's fine" he kissed my forehead then he looked annoyed.

" What's wrong Master" he sighed before snapping his fingers and we were back in the forest. He gently laid me on the ground and gave me some snacks.

I smiled happily eating the yummy treats as he stared at me. He looked like he was debating something before he grew a mad expression.

" I wish I could stay but I have to speak with someone who's in our house right now. Wake up when you wish I'll see you soon".

I blushed, our house but I nodded.

With that he waved goodbye and  disappeared.

I finished the snack and frown, I missed him already. I felt my body began to turn and soon I woke up.

It was a few hours later when I did wake up. I smiled as I remembered the adventure bill and I had in my dream. Then I remembered what bill and I did the night before. 

I giggled before I noticed he was gone.

I frown, a feeling of loneliness filled my body but I shook it off. He did say he was going to see someone in the house, so that means he still here.

I smiled as I looked down only to see I was no longer naked but in fluffy pink pijamas that have little bunnies on the bottom of the shirt.

I smiled they were quite comfy and cute.

I wonder if I can leave. I mean bill didn't leave me a note that I should so why not.

I shrugged as I got out of bed and walked towards the door opening slowly. A women stood outside. I squealed and punched her out of shook.

Luckily she moved out of the way or else I would have punched her in the face. I didn't mean to punch her just when ever I get scaried I ether punch or kick or just try to attack whatever surprised me, it happened in the pack quite often and once a man who enjoyed scaring people did it to me.

I was washing a pot, minding my own business and he yelled boo so I slung the pot at his face as I screamed luckily he only got wet but laughed his ass of leaving me very annoyed.

The lady started at me as I awkwardly smiled.

"You must be the Luna" she bowed as I blushed.