Chapter 11

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

"You what?!" I screamed, smacking Natsu as we hid in the vinery.

"Look, I'm not letting you stay with that guy, so my friends and I are going to help you get away!" He tried explaining in between my tantrums.

"And you're taking them to the roof?! My safe place?"

"It's where I said you would be."

"But once they know how to get up there, they won't leave me in peace! I'll never be alone again!"

"Since when does anyone want to be alone?"

"Since me! I'm the one who's always alone! Why is that so hard to understand?! Once alone, always alone. No one can help."

"Well then, maybe we should change that. You shouldn't be the one who's always alone."

"Natsu! I'm going to freakin'-"

"Shut up! People are coming!" He covered my mouth and hurried deeper into the vinery. We watched from behind the leaves and saw Natsu's friends walking by.

"I thought I heard Natsu yelling over here. I have the police ready to call." Levy said. I grew terrified. I grabbed onto Natsu hand and squeezed it numb.

"I told you that if the police are called, then I'm dead!" I muttered, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Wait here. I'll go see what this is about." He whispered back, getting yup and walking over.

"Hey guys! Why you looking for me?" He asked, acting casual.

"Oh, there you are! Now we can call the police." Levy said, but Natsu took her phone right from her.

"And why?" He questioned.

"So that we can help that person you told us about!" Erza said.

"I told you! You call the police, then she dies!"

"Not while she's at school! We just need their address." Gray added.

"He won't be there yet. For all we know, he could be stalking us right now!" Natsu shouted. Hearing that gave me the shivers. The Stranger would do that if someone called the police on him.

"Well then, let us met this person so that they can tell us, instead of using you as a messenger." Gajeel said.

"Oh sure. Let me just get her approval!" Natsu said sarcastically.

"Hey! If you want them to see you, come out!" He said aloud, but directed to me. I grabbed a rock and through it at his head, hitting him straight on.

"I didn't think so. You see guys? She's already mad at me for taking you to the roof during lunch, don't make her loose her life." He said, picking up the rock and tossing it back. I dogged it, but he knew he missed me.

"Fine. Lunch it is. We won't call the police." Levy said, taking her phone back and they all walking away. I came out from hiding and playfully punched Natsu on the shoulder.

"Next time you want my attention, don't shout for the world to hear." I teased.

"Aww... But I want the world to know you so you're not alone." He pouted.

"The world won't notice me. I'm the one who's always alone. Plain and simple.