Chapter 1

A blonde haired man in his mid 20s walked up the grassy slope that was surrounded with huge trees, making the location darker than original as little light was available

His right eye slowly glowed in green as he headed up the slope. The flower he held in his hands danced in the direction of the wind; directing him to a certain place.

He grasped onto the pot tightly and nervously as he continued his journey. His steps soon came to a halt when he spotted an array of purple flowers which are similar yet different from the one he held.

Such flowers lined up along the path way which led to a young man who had fainted against the tree where he sat.

He went over to get a closer look. He gulped and knelt down. Surrounding the other were the purple flowers that danced along with the wind and glowed brightly.

Based on the clothes the person had worn, he seemed to be of a high status. Black hair falling over his closed eyes and he looked like an angel even while he was sleeping. His chest rising and falling at an extremely slow rate to indicate that he was still alive. His clothes were messed up with blood stains and wet from his sweat. Wounds were noticeably painted over his body where skin was revealed.

After fully observing the injured person, the man scooted down beside him.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The night sky was lonely and darker than usual. Not even a single star shone and the moon was nowhere to be found. The only light that could be seen was emitted from the red flames that burned down the kingdom.

The black smoke rose into the sky and ashes spread in the air, letting out a burnt bitter smell in the humid night.

Everything was tumbling down and screams filled the entire kingdom.

"Protect the King!" the soldiers shouted over the noise to get the message through.

The previous King slammed the door open and held it for his wife and son to walk through. He kissed her forehead and ruffled his son's hair with a weak smile. He turned his back and closed the door shut as he drew his sword out and charged towards the humans coming forward.

"Father!"

The Queen gritted her teeth as she tried to surpass the tear that was threatening to fall. She pulled her son along as she ran away from the door.

She stopped when she arrived a small gateway. She made her son stand before her and combed his hair neatly.

"Jin," she spoke, "I want you to be brave and survive in this human world."