Devils And Angels

Ashton's pov:

"And then she had a child with him, nearly died, and turned into a vampire!!" Julie exclaims as she throws her hands up in the air.

We were in the hallway at her locker before school starts in a couple of minutes.

I made the idiotic mistake of asking what Twilight was.

Then she exploded.

The guys seemed to have disappeared so it was only me and her.

But as she rants, I start to realize how bad I am falling for her.

"Ashton?!" She snaps her fingers in my face, "Were you even paying attention?"

"Nope." I say straight forward, I smirk as she sighs in defeat.

I look around the hallway noticing that a lot of people are talking about the party.

Okay, I know yesterday at gym I sounded.. well.. possessive.. but I couldn't help it!!

If Julie got hurt at that party I would be seriously pissed.

I mean, I have gone to many in the past.

Those consisted of girls dry humping me and trying to kiss me.

Key word trying, I'm not getting my first kiss by some random girl who's only interest is in Ashton jr.

"At least it's Friday." Julie says shrugging as she digs through her book bag.

I admire everything about her.

I have never fallen for any girl before, but to say the least, I am pretty freaked out.

It's like I have the devil and the angel on my shoulders.

The devil is saying.. "Ashton, kill anyone who looks badly at her. Be the possessive bitch you are."

While the angel is saying.. "Ashton, don't rush things, you can't just mentally push people off cliffs when you dislike them."

Safe to say the devil side takes over more than the angel side.

"So what is the princess doing this weekend." I say winking at her.

She blushes and looks down, "honestly, probably going to make a cave in my room and only have motivation to get up when I need food." She says smiling.

If I wasn't so head over heels for her, I would have laughed in her face at the comment.

But these new "feelings" make me a soft little-...

"You should come to the match this Sunday, me and the boys along with our team are going against our rivalry team for the number one spot in the league." I say..

Definitely not bragging or anything....

Maybe..

"Well I don't want to intrude.. I mean am I even allowed? What if I get kicked out. And have to walk all the way home!! Then I have to defend myself from muggers and try not to be kidnapped-..." but before she can finish I slap my hand over her mouth.

"You talk too much." I say rolling my eyes at her.

She then licks... LICKS my hand.

"Eww gross." I say rubbing my hands on my jeans. I look up to see her laughing.

"You're so going to regret that." I threaten with an evil glint in my eyes.

"I think so too." She says slightly backing away.

She then takes off into the hallway and I chase after her. My smile on my face not leaving once.

Some people give us suspicious looks but I don't care.