Mallory and Braiden Wood

• Dedicated to @mallorina_

Alright this one wasn't as good as some of the others I wrote, but I tried to make it good. I had the enitre thing planned out but then I forgot all of it except the ending.... but then as I was writing it, the ending didn't work so I had to make it longer... Hope you still like it, Mallory!(: <3 Rachel      

      I really can’t believe this is my last day of senior year… “Mally!” yelled my best friend Nicole. She ran up to my locker and gave me a hug. “Hey what’s up, Nic?” “Nothing much! But I just met the cutest guy ever!” Nicole cried. I laughed. “You really don’t mind that this is that this is last day of senior year?” I asked. Nicole shook her head. “Not in the least bit! I got his number too. We might hang out over the summer” “Wait… how did you just now meet him though?” I asked. “He’s here for his brother, he and two of their friends graduated last year and his brother is a junior this year and they had something to do this afternoon so they’re picking up his brother and helping him clean out his locker and stuff.

            “Speaking of cleaning out lockers, did you clean yours out already?” I asked. “Half of it” Nicole said. “I have a lot of stuff in there” “I know!” I cried. “Well… I’m going to go finish! Later Mally!” Nicole cried before turning around and skipping away happily. I rolled my eyes and sighed. That girl is crazy. I just want to know how the hell she always gets a guy… Where’s my knight in shining armor? I sighed and rummaged through my locker some more. How did I get all of this stuff in here?! I don’t even remember putting have this stuff in here…

            “Nice pajamas” My friend John said walking up to his locker next to me. “I don’t even know how it got in here…” I said. “What about the lock in thing that we did for French class?” John asked. “Y’know… that may actually be what it’s from” I said. “But that still doesn’t answer the question of how they got into my locker” John shrugged. “I’m not a girl so don’t ask me… I don’t have clothes appear out of nowhere” he said. “Speaking of French class” John said. “Did you ever talk to that guy you liked?” “John, that was like four months ago” I said taking out three books and setting them on the floor. “He had a girlfriend, didn’t he?” John asked. “Yup… fourteen months now” I said. “You just don’t have luck in love, do you Mallz?” John said. I glared at John and shoved four shirts into my bag.

            “Alright, I’m done” John said. “How?!” I cried. “I don’t have a closet in my locker” John said. I rolled my eyes and pulled out two pairs of jeans. Okay maybe he’s right… maybe I do have a closet in my locker. “Well, I’m leaving now” John said. “See you at graduation” “Alright John, see you next week” I gave John a hug and he picked up his book bag and walked off. I sighed. There was almost no one here anymore… How can I be the only one with this much in my locker?! Twenty more minutes passed and I had finally cleaned out my entire locker. I had my bag stuffed with clothes and shoes. I had everything from flip-flops to flats and skirts and jeans to dresses and tank tops. I had seven reading books, four from English and three that I was reading because I wanted to. I had six notebooks and nine textbooks.

            “Well” I said aloud. “This is it… This is the end of my high school career. The last day of senior year ends right after I walk out the door” I sighed. It’s been a good four years. I picked up my bag and threw it over my shoulder. I picked up my textbooks and stacked the notebooks on top of them, I put my car keys on top of the stack so I would be able to get to them somewhat easily and I picked up the stack. “I can’t see over this now…” I said. I started walking slowly and carefully to the front door. I heard someone mumbling to himself and I moved over to the left some. “Dammit Riley” He mumbled. “Why’d you have to leave me to carry all your crap?” I tried to move out of his way by following the sound of his voice but the next thing I knew we were both standing there with our belongings scattered around us.

            “Ah shit” I mumbled. “This is just great!” He cried. “I’m sorry” I said. “This was probably my fault” I bent down and started to pick up my things. “No it’s Riley’s” The boy said. “Here I think this is yours” He said handing me a book. I looked up and that’s when we got a real good look at each other. He was tall and a little pale. He had brown hair with a little bit of blonde in it. And his gorgeous blue eyes took my breath away. “Thanks” I said quietly taking my book from him. “I’m Braiden, I’m here for a friend of mine… he left me with all of his stuff to carry” “I’m Mallory” I said. “Surprisingly, all of this stuff is mine” He laughed and I handed him one of his friend’s books. I pushed my hair behind my ear.

            “Do you need some help?” Braiden asked. “Because I can leave Riley’s stuff here and help you” “I couldn’t ask you to do that” I said. “You’re not asking” He said. “I am” I laughed. “Alright then sure” I said smiling. Braiden helped me up off the floor and he grabbed half of my books. “So…” I said as we walked to my car. “What?” Braiden asked. “You did all this work after running into me and the staring at me with those eyes of yours and the helping me out and walking to my car and that’s all you’re gonna do?” I asked. “Oh see I knew there was something I was forgetting” Braiden joked. I laughed and grabbed my keys and opened the trunk. “Just drop it all in there” I said. I threw my bag in the trunk and both of us put my books beside it. “Thank for the help” I said. “You saved me a lot of time” I went to get into the car but Braiden stopped me. “Really?” He asked. “What?” I asked. He started at me with those blue eyes. “After all the talk about me not doing anything, you won’t?” He asked. “Do what?” I asked. He looked at me and handed me a piece of paper. “Call me sometime” He said. “We can hang out over the summer” Braiden smiled. I blushed. “Thanks again” I said. Braiden smiled. “It wasn’t a problem” He winked and walked away. I sighed happily. Maybe I’ve finally found my knight in shining armor.