3 Bad Boy Kisses

I'm reallly sorry for the wait but summer just started and I was hanging with friends and family and then out of nowhere I get sick! Not coool. Haha well this chapter isn't the best but I wanted to post something for you guys because you all have been amazing fans and thank you to my new fans too<3 Love you all!

Enjoyyy!!(:

Chapter 3: 3 Bad Boy Kisses

                Have you ever had that one thing you could never shake off? If you insulted them, they would just laugh it off. If you told them to leave you alone, they would just be around more and longer? I have never had that problem up until now. That thing for me is…

                Jared McKingsley.

                I never had so much hatred for one person in my life but Jared somehow nailed it.

                “You’re coming over at six.” I stopped doing my locker combination and looked at Jared with a raised eyebrow. Did he really think telling me to do something was actually going to make me do it?

                I shook my head. “No. We can work at the local library where there are people around. I don’t want to be anywhere alone with you.” I opened my locker and pulled out my bag. It was time to go home and all I could think about was going straight to bed. Too bad, I had to start the English project with Jared.

                “Why are you scared to be alone with me?” He leaned against the row of lockers crossing one ankle over the other. “I don’t bite. Hard.” I rolled my eyes and started walking to the front doors of the school.

                “That’s why I don’t want to be alone with you.” I snapped back giving him a dirty look. He seemed surprised by my attitude but quickly changed it so he was smirking at me.

                He grabbed my hand and tugged pulling me into his chest. My whole body froze as our chests made contact and I swear the whole parking lot full of students froze to watch us. “I bet if I got you alone, you would definitely want to be alone with me again.”

                The cockiness in his voice made me want to gag. “You know when people are this cocky; they usually don’t have anything to show for.” I looked down through the little space that was between us indicating his crotch.

                Jared laughed. “I can show you that I have a big—“

                I put my hand over his mouth as my eyes went wide. “Don’t even finish that or I will finish you! God, are all guys so perverted?” I pulled away from him and started walking to my car. Talking about his… down there area was not something I wanted to do, even if I was the one who kind of started it.

                An arm was slung around my shoulders. “I’ll meet you at the library in twenty minutes. I have some things I need to check up on.”

                “Whatever Jared but don’t expect me to do all the work!” I snapped and shoved his arm off my shoulder. He gave me a wicked grin and wink before jogging over to his bike. Oh, I don’t mean like a bicycle. No, I mean a street bike. Damn, bad boy.

                One hour. That’s how long I have been waiting. My patience was slipping and I already broke two pencils from being so aggravated. I knew this was going to happen! He’s probably having sex with some girl or getting high. I told him I wasn’t doing all the work!

                I slammed my book shut and started packing up all my stuff. I had the beginning of the project started but there was no way I was going to be sitting here any longer and doing more of the project by myself.

                I moved away from the table and just as I was rounding the corner I smacked right into someone. Or should I say Jared. His hair was messy like someone was running their hands through it a million times. His shirt was crinkled but the weird part was it looked like it had a dirt smudge on it.

                Did he just have sex in the dirt?

                I was about to voice my question when he spoke up. “Sorry. Something came up.” That’s when I noticed his lip had a cut on it and he looked pissed. I don’t think it was a hook-up. And if it was then it must have ended with the girl biting his lip and throwing dirt at him and poor Jared getting pissed. But I doubt it.

                “Did you really get into a fight over helping me with our project?” I didn’t hide the irritation in my voice.

                His fist clenched and his jaw twitched. On reflex, I took a step back clutching my book to my chest. “This type of fight, I would pick over anything any day.” His teeth were clenched so tight, I’m surprised he got the words out so clearly.

                “Okay.” I said looking down at the ground. I had never seen him so serious before and it made me feel a little awkward, truthfully. To end the weird moment, I pulled out some papers from my bag and handed them over to him. “Do research on these topics tonight and I’ll call it even.”

                Taking the papers, he scanned through them and then nodded. We stood there for a little bit longer just staring at each other. “Well, I’m just going to go. I, uh, have other things to get done. Bye.” I skidded around him and was relieved when he didn’t make a move to touch me or keep talking to me.

                But I could feel his burning gaze on me the whole time until I was out of his sight.