Miss dutta here on the sets..

"Oh soo a jealousy track for Kaira... Wow... This would be interesting.... What..? A hot secretary for Kartik...." Said shivangi laughing out when she read the script as she reached the sets...

"Chalo.. Shi hai.... Prr ye mo hai khaan... Usually I m the one to get late but..." She couldn't complete her sentence as she suddenly felt two arms wrapping around her waist from the back....

"Good morning meri Tweety meri Jaan...." Mohsin said placing a kiss on her cheek to which she blushed....

"You late today.." she said getting out of his hold and turning towards with him...

"Haan.. actually vo kya hai na... Meri jldi hi Shaadi hone vaale hai to isliye abhi se ammijaan se khana bnana Sikh rha tha taaki meri cute si wifey ko koi problem naa aye future mein.." He said in teasing tone to which she blushed profously...

"Aye haye Mera bacha..." He said as he tapped her chin and went closer to her looking into her eyes as she lifted hers up... The couple much in love... They looked into each other's eyes which showed nothing but love... Pure love... Pure love... As they inched closer to each other... Breaths hitching as with each nanosecond... Hearts beating faster as they felt each other's hot breaths on their faces and finally his lips touched hers.....

With a mere peck to an intense passionate kiss... Full of love... And as they came out of it she slowly hid her face under the crook of his neck blushing and he wrapped his arms around her hugging her... Everytime he kissed her she felt content... It felt like the first time.. and she would blush even more... Even he too.. of course... Blushing momo..

"Acha did u read the script..." Mohsin asked as she came out of the hug to get ready for the shoot...

"Haan u know a jealousy track coming up for Kartik.. kartik ki hot secretary.." she said Laughing...

"Oho.. Kartik ki hot secretary... Vaise... Who is the lucky one.. or I must same I m lucky.." he said in a teasing tone..

"Huh... What do u mean by u the lucky one.. Haan.. btana btana..." She said showing anger on her face to which Mohsin laughed out...

" Gusse vaali Tweety.." he said in between the laugh...

"Mo.. kitne gnde ho naa tum... " She said hitting him with her tiny fists...

"Arre Janeman.. Jo Hun jaisa Hun tumhara hi Hun..." He said winking at her....

"Tum aur tumahri cheesy batein.. Kartik ko bhi cross krr rkha hai.." She said and then walked away for changing..

"Janeman Kuch help krun.." he teased from behind...

She blushed and turned... "Jee nhi... Aap yhaan se nikliye aur ready ho jayiye..." She said and went to get ready for the shot...

Shoot-

As soon as Kartik returned from office Naira immediately hugged him from back... He got startled and then smiled and made a hold of her hands....

"Kya hua sherni... Achanak se itna pyaar..." He smiled...

"Arre.. achanak se Ka kya mtlb... Roz nhi aata kya... Aur vaise bhi aajkl tumhe office mein itna busy rehte ho.. tumhare paas time to hota ni hai..." She said making a cute pout...

"Haan vo... Actually kya hai naa... Mr. Goyal is on leave to thoda zyada kaam rehta hai...but don't worry... The new secretary will come tomorrow... To kl se fr se less work load...." He said turning to her with a smile and she hugged him keeping her head on his chest...

"Acha chalo ab dinner krte Hain... I m sorry Mera wait krte krte Tumne dinner bhi ni Kiya hoga..." And he took her for dinner.... Both fed each other...

Shot over....

As soon as the shot was over Mohsin and shivangi walked towards the room talking on some random topics... Teasing each other when they heard a sound from behind..

"Momo...." A girl called him from behind.... He turned and a smile immediately appeared on his face....

"Arre.. miss Dutta... What a surprise.. u here...." He smiled and went towards her and both shared a hug....

Shivi looked at the duo with a smile.. she wasn't at much a distance from them so she could here there conversations...😂😂

Mohsin- what a pleasant surprise yrr I mean... U here suddenly

Nikita- umm.. actually.. I have a more pleasant surprise for you.. or I can say that's more pleasant for me... ""She stated smiling while he looked confused...

Mohsin- What... He asked her in a confused tone..

Nikita- I m getting this previlage of working with Mr. Mohsin khan again.... Lucky me... "She said with smile..."

Mohsin- u mean...

Nikita- yes.. Kartik's new secretary....

And listening this shivi's expressions already started changing... That smile already being vanished slowly when nikita again spoke.

"Vaise... Gym and all Haan it seems looking at you.... Turning hotter Haan.." Nikita said in a teasing tone..

"Look whose saying.... Miss hottie.." Mohsin mocked and both laughed...

Frown lines appeared on shivi's face to this conversation.... She turned to go when she was called..

"Oh hi shivi.." she said with a smile and shivi turned with a forced smile when she walked to them....

"Hi Nikita.. how r u.." she said with a forced smile...

"I m good... U tell.." she asked with smile..

"Arre...shivi to fine hi hogi mere hote hue..." Mohsin interrupted and shivi smiled at him and both looked into each other's eyes...

"Cough...cough... I m still here..." Nikita said and laughed while an embarrassed shivin came out of the trance....

Chatting for a while Nikita went after meeting the director and writer as the shoot was going to start from the next day...

Phew.. done with this one... It's a short story so won't extend it much....

It's just for fun... So I don't want any of the fans bashing me for this..😂😂😂

Hope you all like it..😂😂

Love you all..
Ishi..

Kaira/Shivin Ff- POSSESSIVE SHERNIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें