17

A/n: hiya! Hoping y'all are still alive after that scene hehe ^_^❌⭕️
*EDITED

Luke
"""""""

Gosh, I feel like such a sinner. I can't believe I did this. But her mouth looked so good wrapped around my c.ock, and I knew she wanted it. I loved it, I can't Help but feel guilty for loving it. I cheated on my wife, that's for sure.

"So Luke," Gillian began, her head resisting in my lap, as she interrupted my thoughts of my little girl.

"Yes," I replied coldly. I did make a promise to Miley and I couldn't break it. I was with her now regardless of the fact I had a wife.

"I was thinking — should we go on a trip somewhere? It's been a year since we went and due to all that scene with Holly I think it'll be good for us." She said.

I wasn't interested but I couldn't say it to her face obviously. I just wanted to stay close to Miley. And a vacation meant staying with Gillian, which I couldn't stand anymore.

"I have work babe, I can't just leave everything like that." I said and chuckled.

"Can't you spare four days Luke? Oh, don't tell me. I know all about your work. Sometimes, you don't even check your laptop for a week
and nothing happens." She said suddenly getting up, looking at me with a hard face.

"Gill—"

"We don't even make love anymore. It's been two or maybe three weeks. What happened Luke? Do I... Do I not excite you anymore?" She asked me with a serious face.

Go on, answer her you f.ucktard. Tell her you've been dreaming about her daughters best friend.

"I'm sorry if you felt that way honey. I've been really busy with all that stuff going on with Holly and some people at my work and other stuff too." I said but I sounded like a small kid convincing her mom that he didn't steal the candy.
But of course, he did.

"No Luke, something is wrong. Today... today... uhm... today is our anniversary. I thought you were planning a surprise for me and that's why didn't talk about it before but now I just realised that you actually forgot about it. This is the first time Luke."

Seeing Gill like this made me feel hurt. I loved her too, she was my wife, my life partener. And she had done nothing wrong, it was all me, fantasising about other women.
It feels so wrong. Why am I even doing this to her?!

"I don't know how I forgot Gill. I can't even tell you how sorry I am," I Said and I took both her hands in my hands and rubbed them.

Tears escaped her eyes and she wiped them quickly and I pulled her in for a hug. I made my wife cry. I made her cry because I'm a stupid stupid person.

I took a b.lowjob from a girl on my f.ucking anniversary. That just proves how sick I am.

"It's done Gillian." I Said playing with her hair.

"It's done, we're leaving for Paris day after tomorrow so pack your bags." I Said laughing and she giggled.

Just like we were before.
Before I fell for Miley.

••••••••

Miley;;

I licked my lips again, remembering Luke's taste on them. God damn it, I blush every time I think of it. It was so good.

My bell rang again, and i groaned lazily before getting up my bed and getting the door. Please I hope it's Luke, I need him right now. I miss him.

"Holly?" I said as I opened the door.

"It's an emergency Miley." She said before she crept inside my house and ran towards my bedroom.
I shut the door and followed behind her.

"What is it Holls?" I asked sitting down on my chair as she sat on my bed.

Suddenly I heard her cry.

"What the hell Holly! What happened?" I asked and walked over to her before crouching at her level.

"Miley.. my dad is cheating on mom with some w.hore. Today when I called him, he didn't cut the phone and when I was about to I heard voices from behind... sexual noises. And I just needed you right now best friend." She cried and placed her head on my shoulder.

Oh f.uck, this was not good, she knows her father is having an affair.

"It's ok Hun, I'm here with you." I said. I should feel bad. I should be ashamed but somehow I was feeling okay. I wasn't feeling bad.

"I just ran away from home after mom told me right now that we are going to Paris day after tomorrow. Dad is lying to her, I hate it that I can't tell her. I'm so confused." She cried.

Luke is taking Gillian to Paris? I thought he said he didn't love her anymore? What's going on? They are going on a f.ucking 'family trip'? I frowned and anger boiled up inside me.

"Shhh Holly it'll be fine. Maybe it was a mistake and he's feeling bad for your mom and so he's taking you out." I said, gulping and feeling a huge lump behind my throat.

He realised we were a mistake didn't he? He realised I wasn't good enough after what happened today. Maybe I wasn't good. Maybe I didn't make him happy enough.

"Maybe But I hope he tells her soon, otherwise I'll —"

"No Holly, don't tell you mother. This could destroy their marriage, don't do it." I said before she sniffed and nodded.

"I'll try not to, anyways I have to go now. I have to start packing also and stuff, I'll see you after the trip Miley." Holly said quickly before she gave me a quick hug and made her way out of my door.

A family vacation is Paris, wow. Luke really did move on faster than I thought.

I cried myself to sleep that night, thinking about what I did wrong. Maybe he finally figured out we are not good together. But everything was going so well... then why?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>