Chapter 3

Deyjah Harris
I got out of bed and stretched letting out my inner moan then I looked around towards the mirror that was in my room and seen my hair was all over the place making me jump then laugh.

I pulled the covers back and walked in the bathroom raising the toilet seat up doing my business.

Once I finished doing what I was doing I wiped and flushed the toilet then washed my hands.

Walking back out the bathroom I grabbed my portable speaker and sat it on my dresser connecting it with my Bluetooth.

I went to pandora as Do You Mind by DJ Khaled started to play as I danced to the beat.

Today was Saturday and I was enjoying it already and I prayed and I hoped it stayed like that all day.

Today me and my best friend Tajiah were gonna hang out I had a few ideas of what we can do but I just wanted to spend some time with her because Ian seen her in a while.

I walked in the bathroom and turned the shower on stripping out my clothes stepping in letting the hot water hit my body as I started singing and dancing to the music.

I started thinking about Clarence and how sexy he was and how buff looking he is. I stopped thinking about him because it was making me horny.

30 minutes later I got out the shower wrapping my towel around my body walking to the sink grabbing my toothbrush.

I wet the toothbrush and put toothpaste on it then wet it again then started brushing my teeth.

Once I finished brushing my teeth I grabbed the straightening irons from under my sink and plugged them up waiting five minutes till they get hot.

Once they got hot I took my hair out the ponytail it was in and took one full piece of my hair and straightened it.

About 30-40 minutes later I was finally done with my hair and I was just brushing it.

I grabbed my favorite lip gloss and put some on my lips and rubbed my lips together looking myself in the mirror.

"You're beautiful" I said in the mirror and then walked out the bathroom into my room.

I found my clothes and put them on me.

I had on a Esta Fuzzy Knit Turtleneck Crop Sweater with some No Limit Dark High Waist Skinny Jeans and some adidas.

I grabbed my phone and bag and walked downstairs seeing my brothers.

"Messiah take this picture for me please" I said giving him my phone as we walked outside into the backyard.

He snapped a few pictures as I smiled and told him thank you.

Deyjah_Imani: Baddie💋

"Thank you bro" I smiled as we walked back in the house.