inactivity

so if you've known about my account on wattpad for awhile (not many of you will), you're probably familiar with how active I've been over the years...not much at all. in fact, my routine on this app pretty much looks like this:

*downloads app*
*reads 184839929 fan-fictions*
*thinks I can do better than the top notch writers*
*thinks of a plot*
*writes around 8 chapters of said story*
*gets writers block*
*shamefully unpublishes story and goes MIA for 6 months*
- repeat -

but why? well to be honest I can think of a lot of possible reasons, but barely any of them make sense in my own head. it's the kind of situation I feel like I'll laugh about later on.
however when I really take some time to think about it, it seems to boil down to putting too much pressure on myself and caring too much about being as good as "everyone else".

I'm trying to change that though, because looking at all of my big dreams and aspirations, not taking life too seriously and bettering myself as an individual each day are important traits for me to have in order to fulfill those dreams.

soooo in other words, I've been making a lot of big decisions for myself at this point in my life and a few of the significant ones are to try new things, accept that I won't be great at those things as soon as I try them and that sometimes, the best and easiest thing to do is to just let go and let God.

which also means I may or may not pick up writing again and give publishing works another go. i mean, i have nothing to lose and I might as well take the opportunity to become a better, more confident writer... but don't take my word for it lol
~
if you actually took the time to read that I wanna thank you a ton. I know the topic was a bit boring and a little on the serious side but like I said, this is a book of randomness. meaning that each chapter will be sorta like its own unique adventure (wow I'm cheesy).

HOWEVER, I would also really really appreciate it if you took a few seconds to comment some things you think I should write/rant/banter about in the future. It would mean the world to me so please don't hesitate to shoot me some feedback and/or suggestions.

yours truly,
Kenzie. Xx.